Champions League season 3

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Klodvig, Dec 31, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Champions League season 3

In a new 12 unique event round of Champions League, the next top players of the Entropia Universe will be brought to you.

Each week will be followed by one event that will test your skill, luck & endurance. A Total of more than 16.000 PEDS will be handed out in prizes within the events and in the league.

Score Board after 7 event

1. Jimmy Stryker 48 point (Warants)
    2. Skalman 44 point (Warants)
    3. Linden Avery 31 point (AOW)
    4. Alpha LoneWolf 24 point (Dark Knights)
    5. Neomaven 23 point (Warants)
    6. Jon ND Jacobs 23 point (Warants)
    7. The Ripper 21 point (Kings & Queens)
    8. Mike Freyr Perry 21 point (Swan)
    9. Lady Thrisha 20 point (Dark Knights)
    10. Mithra 19 Point (Kings & Queens)

11. The Creature 19 point (Kings & Queens)
    12. Jamhot 17 point (Jamhot W&A Co)
    13. RobRoy 16 point (freelancer)
    14. Fatacuida Lorfat 14 point (Dark Knights)
    15. Perrin Metalsmith Ayabara 12 point (Kings & Queens)
    16. Epsilon Eps Vaz 12 point (BlackAngels HQ)
    17. MOOTZ Mootz 12 point (Swan)
    18. Zarine Faile 12 point (Kings & Queens)
    19. Java JC Cambridge 11 point (Praetorian Guard)
    20. Casay Onyx 10 point (Dark Brotherhood)
    21. Jenna Star 10 point (M2S)
    22. Beki 8 point (NotA)
    23. Micky Crossy Cross 7 point (Jamhot W&A Co)
    24. David Force Majure 7 point (Freelancer)
    25. Pink Pussycat 7 point (Eragon)
    26. Optima 7 point (AOW)
    27. Armak Mack 6 point (Dark Knights)
    28. Toast Toast CHG 6 point
    29. Sodiak Sodi 6 point (Swan)
    30. Mishel Winter Butterfly 6 point
    31. Chris Drager 5 point
    32. James Bolla Bond 5 point
    33. Vile Starplunder 5 point
    34. Bevis UHH Butthead 4 point
    35. Ben Cobra 3 Point (Danish Elite)
    36. Trifle Misty Gizmos 3 point (Wanderers)
    37. Kel 3 point (Ex Cons)
    38. Mr MrTico 3 point
    39. Kristoffer Stoffer 3 point
    40. Gorik Spud Vega 3 point
    41. Bigdaddy Bigdaddycg 3 point
    42. Eceri Vego 3 point
    43. Mirandax Yanda 2 point (AOW)
    44. Odd Sir Odd Bunny 2 point
    45. Loc 2 Point
    46. Sillicon Skam 2 point
    47. Temisar Rew 2 point
    48. Kygon Shr00m 2 point (NotA)
    49. Luke Moonbiter 2 point (Wanderers)
    50. Arthur Mr Data 2 point (NotA)
    51. Manistan Wildman 2 point
    52. Sabrina Bree Wolvies 2 point (Lightfingered Looters)
    53. Zedon Raptor lepplin 2 point
    54. Marcus Slayem Aurelius 2 point
    55. Tangine Garb 2 point (Kings & Queens)
    56. Haakon Oaluson 2 point
    57. Off Hojlund Trail 1 point
    58. PTH TUGA 1 point
    59. Christian the one 1 point
    60. Uniqu3 Hunter 1 point
    61. Helene Helena Fra 1 point
    62. Elise Lezita Str8 1 point
    63. Jenna Shampo Jenny 1 point
    64. Freegon Grading Maloon 1 point
    65. Garci Bogus 1 point
    66. Maxxon Ice Frost 1 point
    67. Roger Stratos Fa 1 point
    68. Silverfox 1 point (Warants)
    69. Mazule Kurtizane 1 point
    70. Bruce Phantomchicken 1 point
    71. Christian Pollus Hawk 1 point
    72. Violet Vi Neomir 1 point (NotA)
    73. Aliana Hermes 1 point
    74. Savannah Vixen Marie 1 point
    75. Jake BD Jansson 1 point
    76. Doug Blonde Wana 1 point
    77. Markus Mackbrich 1 point
    78. Benjamin BadBoy 1 point
    79. Branden BJ Jacksson 1 point
    80. Angelina Angine DeGuiz 1 point
    81. Jack Scudd Samuels 1 point
    82. Alexandra Cooper 1 point
    83. Gandofean Gandolf 1 point
    84. Cunning Cunning 1 point
    85. Don Costavlades 1 point
    86. Matt Shings 1 point (NotA)
    87. Ted T2 Trixter 1 point
    88. Lee Colonel Bowles 1 point
    89. Lisa Littlefeather Cheyenne 1 point
    90. Thundercat 1 point
    91. Lexus Axel Laonna 1 point
    92. Donny Don Del Veccio 1 point
    93. Bloodlust Bloodlustian 1 point
    94. Doc Kirk Crunch 1 point
    95. Vitalik VTK51 1 point
    96. Secret Goddess 1 point
    97. Embre Innovative Pool 1 point
    98. Forgoth Forgo 1 point
    99. Super sandokan 1 point
    100.Last we have me, Klodvig Klod Malkord (NotA)

If u see some wrong numbers in the score board plz send me a pm. Misstakes are there to be made and corrected. Most likely misstake is that a name is written twice with some variation.

Prizes in the league

1st place: 3000 ped
    2nd place: 2000 ped
    3rd place: 1000 ped
    4th place: 900 ped
    5th place: 800 ped
    6th place: 700 ped
    7th place: 600 ped
    8th place: 500 ped
    9th place: 400 ped
    10th place:300 ped

TOP 4 in CHampions League will automatically Qualify to MMOWC Quarter finals.. Info about MMOWC 2007 prizes can be found here: http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48297
    1 Random player outside of top 10 will recieve 500 ped.

If two or more player ends on same amount of points and by that position in top ten. They devide the prizes of the places they cover. So if 2 with 66 points have place 1 they share first and second place prizes. Next in winning position then recive third prize etc etc.

Event prizes:
    *In each of the individual events there will be prizes worth over 500 peds to win.
    * 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will win prizes and there will also be some random prizes added.

Location and time:
    *All of the event in this round of the league will take place at CND.
    *All events are on sundays starting 19:00 PE-time, SO book up thoose sundays.
    *Dome 6-15 will be the domes used for the greater part of the events.

Ticket cost:
    *First 10 events tickets can be bought from ticketsellers for 20 ped each or in the fert room for 25 ped.

*In the last two events the tickets will cost 25 ped from the sellers and 30 ped in the fert room. This due to increased event time of the last two events.

*To save troubble it possible to buy/reserve tickets for the whole season from me for a cost of 250 ped. IN this case I will each week reserve tickets for theese players and personally deliver them. AND remind them so they dont forget...

Rules:

League points:

*Each person signed for a event will have a base point of 1 towards the league.
    *Top three will recive points to add to this 1 base point: 1st place +7 points, 2nd place +5 points and 3rd place recive +3 points. This add up with the point ppl get for regging to the event. so if winning u get 8 point, second 6 point etc.
    *In pvp rules there is infomed how to buy up to a maximum of 3 points extra in each individual event. Read it so u are prepared.
    *ONLY VALID IN EVENT #12:In the last event of the league players will be able to take screens of their hunting globals and get one point for each. I REPEAT this apply only in the last event! Coordinates and time is also needed here.

Event,win rules:
    *Most of the events in the league will choose its winners by the most total loot version of the ingame events. Combined with a few highest single loot wins. NO pvp or melee only events this season unless something changes in the event system. If that happens changes will most likely be made.
    *In the sad case that the servers go down and we will be unable to finish the event in anormal way, I will give the prizes to the persons who was in top 3 before the crash.
    *The 2nd and third prize are given to the persons who the score board shows in the positions when the event ends. It will remain like this until updates in the event system arrive. In case someone else than the person who is showed as the one in 1st place wins the event I will try to do my best.

Rep points:
    *I will give 3 points to each of the players who ends in top three. Sometime bugs stops me from distrubuting rep and this I say sry for. Sometime the score board also change in the last few seconds so I wont be able to adjust the rep, also this I say sry for. But I will try my best.
    *I also reserve the right to use all the rep to bad rep someone who enters the event with only the reason to disturb.
    *One point will also be given away to a random person whom I feel deserve some good rep'.

PVP:
    Pvp is turned on in the event but is not supposed to be abused, but instead to make it possible to have the mini event called total war and Bounty hunt. I reserve all my reps to be used as neg reps in case someone enters with the intention to sabotage. Also new in season 3 we will outlaw ppl who missbehave and I must warn it doesnt take to much to become a outlaw. Example obssesive whining and ur a free target.

Bounty system
    *1. For a cost of minimum 25 ped u may set a bounty on a participant in the event. This means that the player will be a target during the last 30 minutes of the event. The one who set the bounty is the one who pays. U can use your bounty kills to buy pk-points and price is set to 20 for each. Still only buy a max of 3 pk-points from a event. Anyone abusing the bounty system of different reasons will be punished in a suitable way. U may not put a bounty on your self and u may not collect a bounty on someone u have set bounty on.

Total war rules
    *2. During the last 5 minutes of the event we enter a stage of total war. During this time its allowed to pvp and allowed to pvp anyone, NOT me. U also have the possibility to get points this way but like everything else in life it has a catch. U can only score a maximum of 3 points this way and in order to get it u will have to post a screen of ur kill with time and location within it (press c & p). There is also a cost tighed to this. 1 point this way cost 20 ped, 2 points cost a total of 50 ped and 3 points cost a total of 100 ped.

And finally as said many times before, Its time for the people who claim to be the best to prove themselves or to be beaten by the better, we see much talk in forums and we hear a lot of rumors but we do not know. So lets see! Most important though; enjoy!

sponsor names

www.steelseries.com
    MMOWC
    Mike Freyr Perry, Freyrs Fashion
    Snake Slithers shops
    Ripture

2. 1st event 7th of january is finished
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes
    Winner: The one with most total loot
    Starts: 19:00, ends: 20:30
    Ticket price: 20 ped from reseller 25 in fertiliser room
    Rules: Read rules section in this threads first post

Top 3:
    1st Skalman
    2nd Optima
    3rd Mithra

2nd event 14th of january
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

3rd event 21th of january
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes
    Winner: Highest single loot wins

4th event 28th of january
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

5th event 4th of february
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

6th event 11th of february
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

7th event 18th of february
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

8th event 25th of february
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

9th event 4th of march
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

10th event 11th of march
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

11th event 18th of march
    Info:
    Duration 120 minutes
    Starts: 19:00, ends: 21:00
    Ticket price: 25 ped from reseller 30 in fertiliser room

Final Event 25th of march
    Info:
    Duration 120 minutes
    Starts: 19:00, ends: 21:00
    Ticket price: 25 ped from reseller 30 in fertiliser room

3. The 1st event of the third season of Champions League was a great success based on the numbers of joined participants. There was 47 persons signed. We experienced some problems with lag as well and the competitors had to use their hunting during lag skills in oreder to manage best result. Still ppl enjoyed the event and there was a lot of action in top three with several players jumping in and out.

In the end Skalman, who also won last season of champions league + MMOWC, took the lead and held on to it. Second place was won by Great Optima Dane and Mithra took third place.

Neomaven went on a killing spree with the bountys and collected 4 out of 9 placed. Bd Jansson, Creature and Kel collected one each as well.

Champions League is back next sunday the 14th of January!

Updated pk-points:
    Skalman 2 point (Through pm)
    RobRoy 1 point (Through pm)
    Beki 1 Point
    Sodiak 2 point
    Neomaven 3 point (Bounty)
    Creature 3 point (1 bounty)
    Lady T 3 point
    Alpha LoneWolf 3 point
    Freyr 2 Point

4. 2nd event 14th of january
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes
    Ticket price: 20 ped from reseller ,Trifle Misty Gizmos is selling tickets at CND. 25 in fertiliser room

Special Sales:
    Slithers Shop at Emerald Lake Mall Contains tickets at special prices. U just have to find them if u want to buy them ;)
    Link:http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50862

5. It was a weird event yesterday, out of wich I missed half due to some weather problems. Thankfully Beki was around and did a great job handling the second event in Champions league. Ty again Beki.

The event it self was also strange and it contained a lot of action. Cobra missed some of the rules and went berserk in the event and is of that reason without points from the event. Still there will be no other effects since it can be seen as a missunderstanding and not as sabotage.

Skalman picked Cobra twice and recived 25+50 in bounty paycheck for that. Creature found Majure and made 25 ped out of him.

Top three then? Well at the end the score board said 1st Jimmy Stryker, 2nd Jenna Star and third Jon ND. This wasent written in stone though, until just a few minutes before the end Star was in the lead and ND battled for the third place against Linden The Chosen.

It was very intresting. Ty all and Cya next week.

Update of pk-points:
    Jamhot 2 point
    Stryker 2 point
    ND 3 point
    RobRoy 2 point
    Avery 3 point
    Skalman 3 point
    Ripper 2 point

6. A few CL records was updated in yesterdays event. MOOTZ currently have the CL hof record with 2508 ped Ambu and there was 48 signed participants for the event. Always fun to break records ehh:).

Mootz also won the event in a early stage as it was a highest single loot event. The chat got very relaxed after that and it was enjoable to read. Metalsmith managed to get the second place with a trox global at 227 ped and Casay got third place with a 167 ped global. Congratz!

During the bounty hunt Lady T showed her talant and shot both Metalsmith (who must have angered his wife a bit since she placed a bounty on him) and Cobra. Skalman, Kel and Pink also got one kill each.

Total war had some action as well I must say. I had to beg Lonewolf not to shoot me ;) and well the screenies uploaded for points tell us the story.

I would appriciate if u post ur pk- screens before wednesday.
    Updated pk-points:
    Avery 2 point
    ND 2 point
    Java JC 1 point
    Jamhot 1 point
    RobRoy 1 point (Pm)
    Ripper 3 point (rp)
    Creature 2 point (rp,one added from bounty r2)
    Neo 3 point
    Lady T 3 Point
    Beki 3 Point
    Freyr 1 point (rp)
    Mithra 3 point (rp)
    Skalman 3 point (pm)
    Lonewolf 2 point

7. 3rd event 28th of january
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes
    Winner: Most loot wins
    Ticket price: 20 ped from reseller ,Trifle Misty Gizmos is selling tickets at CND. 25 in fertiliser room

Special Sales:
    Slithers Shop at Emerald Lake Mall Contains tickets at special prices. U just have to find them if u want to buy them ;)

8. One of the highest single loot events will be taken away and replaced with a most total loot event instead.

In order to claim the prize if u manage to get the highest single loot in a event u need to send me ur rl adress in a pm. I will then forward it to Steelseries.

9. Wonderfull is the word we are looking for!

We saw loads of globals in the event yesterday and it was quite a remarkable effort from Stryker to get the victory. In the middle of the event Mack got a global at 334 ped and he went up in the lead. Just a few minutes later Bolla hofs on a Exo at 796 ped. Many thought Bolla secured the win with that hof but the globals kept rolling in and with 15 minutes left Stryker passed Bolla and took the lead. Close to the end Neomaven managed to get up in the second place. Avery and Skalman was both candidates for top three but it wasnt their day. Gratz all though!

Lady T was once again there to claim a bounty, this time it was ND that got shot. Stryker reamained unharmed even though Casay seems determined to decimate the Warants.

There was also to superb commentators present at the event. ND streamed in comments with passion. I suggest anyone who have missed ND shouting out comments turn the audio on next sunday. Beki was exploring the domes searching for the action and reported it back to the participants throught the chat. She seemed to have some problem with the traxs though.

Everything just seemed right yesterday, we want more of thoose days and if just the occational loot lag ;) would dissapear it would be perfect.

1st Stryker 1+7 point
    2nd Neomaven 1+5 point
    3rd Bolla 1+3 point

Bolla also won the new prize from www.steelseries.com for the one who got the highest global.

*New* Adding soc name to the score board as well. List will be updated as I learn more and more. If u wish to get name added feel free to pm me with ur name and soc name.

Updated pk-points: Monday! Next update wednesday!
    Lady T 3 points (1 bounty point and 2 pk point I owe u 30 ped T)
    Skalman 3 points
    Stryker 3 points
    ND 3 points
    Eps 2 point
    Avery 3 points
    Java JC 1 point
    Jamhot 1 point
    Freyr 1 point

10. 5th event 4th of february
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes

Special Sales:

Prizes
    1st aprox 350 ped tt
    2nd 150 ped
    3rd 50-75 ped, sponsord by Freyr

Additional prize
    The one who get the highest single loot in the event recive a prize sent home from www.steelseries.com .

11. Was good action in the fith event of CL. Top three was a battle from start; Skalman, Stryker, Alpha Lonewolf, Jamhot, Neomaven; all of them was in top three at some point or several times. Neo also managed to get a nice oil hof in the middle of the event, wich caused many intresting comments in chat and through NDs commentary.

The winner of the event was Stryker but Lonewolf was close after a serie of globals on allophyls. Skalman ended in third place. This was Strykers second win in the league and he is also increasing the lead from Skalman with this win.

Jamhot managed to get a 172 global and that one made him the winner of Steelseries prize to the one who got the highest hunting global.

There was two bountys placed, one on Avery and one on Neo but none of them where claimed. What a shame! Next week I hope we will see a few shot.

NDs commentary was great as always.

Cya Next week and enjoy meanwhile

Updated pk-points: Only on EF

12. Intresting as always. Was plenty of globals in the event but no big ones. Skalman managed to take home the win of this event but he also won the steelseries prize for highest hunt global wich this week was at 147 ped.
    Second in the event was Stryker who held the lead for a major part of the event. In third place we find Avery who struggled against bounty hunters for the last 30 min and still managed to hold the third place.

Neo was as usual (I think we can say by now) mining and got him self a nice hof. He also managed to get three bountys on Jamhot(25 ped), Avery(100 ped) and ND(50ped). Skalman also managed to get a bounty during the total war on Avery(100 ped).

Next week its time for a highest single loot event and Im not sure if the winner also will get the steelseries prize yet. We will see. I will announce that on wednesday!

Ty all for coming I hope u all had a good time. Gl out there until next sunday!

Pk-points: Only on ef and epec

13. 7th event 18th of february
    Info:
    Duration 90 minutes
    Winner: The one with the highest single loot

Special Sales:

Prizes
    1st aprox 350 ped tt
    2nd 150 ped
    3rd 50-75 ped, sponsord by Freyr

Additional prize
    The one who get the ??????(surprise) loot in the event recive a prize sent home from www.steelseries.com .

14. It was a highest single loot event yesterdday and thoose tend to be quite calm. This one didnt dissapoint in that matter and proved to be a calm and relaxing event with a few funny surprises.

At first the commentary system wasnt working but ND sorted it out but manange to sound like he had been inhalating helium. Created a few luaghs in event chat we could say...

Well who won then?
    Zarine Faile Bashere won the event with nice Daikiba global, second place went to Linden Avery and third place was won by Mishel Butterfly

Mithra managed to win Steelseries since he got the hunting global closest to 71 ped and 71 it was:)

A few surprises happend during bounty hunt; Casay finally got somoene killing Skalman (Avery) and Avery who also had a bounty got killed by Skalman a few minutes later. Neo also collected a bounty placed on Jenna Star.

Updated pk-points
    Skalman 3 point (pm)
    Avery 3 point
    JC 1 point
    Jamhot 2 point
    Stryker 2 point (1 over time screen)
    Neomaven 3 point
    RobRoy 2 pk
    ND 3 pk
    Lorfat 2 pk

15. I wont update this thread anymore since no particular intrest has been shown and its time consuming updating and keeping track of several forums. I will still hang around ofc:).

16. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into this. It is a great compition. It is just in the wrong place and time for my part of the world. Best of luck to you and the compitition in the future. :hunter:

17. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Ditto. Thankyou Klod for all your great work on this. :)

18. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I enjoyed reading this thread. It kept me thinking about what great masters are out there on EU. I wish I can be on that list some day.

Thx Klodvig. Even though nobody replied all this time, I'm sure everyone enjoyed it. :)

19. Ahh well, hmm few replies can be good as well since then there is none that makes a mess in my thread ;). But i will keep this thread updated.

The reason I posted the quiting post above was becasue I was annoyed, angry and under the influence of a few other negative feelings. The updating of the results took a few hours yesterday due to me making misstake after misstake. So I was in a pretty bad mood when i eventually got around to make my updates and posts here, very bad even. Then the first thing I notice is that I cant edit my thread. Well the rest u know. I decided, ok thats it, no more...

Now I just hope none thinks I did it of some attention seeking need or something cause I dont wanna be associated with that kind of behavior.

I will keep posting here, and update, when I figure out how to edit the posts in this place.

20. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa :yahoo: We all have days like that. You are not alone there LOL But I am glad you have changed your mind. :yeah:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.