Church of Lootius recruiting

Discussion in 'Entropia Societies' started by Lykke TheNun, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

You might ask yourself what the above has to do with recruiting for CoL ... but it has EVERYTHING to do with it!

You do not have to be silly to be here ... but it helps!

We have a few rules; Don't scam, lie, beg - but have a great amount of humour - sarcasm, crazyness and yet, a sertain maturity.

The bunch in soc are mature themselves (so they claim) ... only a few are under 20 and tbh, they are chosen because they look old :D ... the rest of us look younger, which means we meet in the middle!

We're everything from hunting brothers to crafting sisters, and we also have a few miners.

Important is, that we praise the words of Lootius and we don't mind throwing a blessing or two on peoples ways - we also highly appriciate the loots we are given - because that's rare ...

And now for a moment of truth ...
    • Language in soc chat is always English
    • We very rarely soc hunt ...
    • We don't have people enough to help newcomers - and I recommand everyone who needs help to find another soc...
    • We are actually quite boring when it comes to it - and everyone does his/her own business. But IF there's any people online, soc chat can be a quite amuzing place to hang out :D
    • Atm we have only 4-5 active members. Old players are still members - people who was there at the very beginning of CoL, who left for one reason or another, but will occationally be back .. and that won't change anytime soon.
    We will try and get some of the good old fun back in soc and see where we get from there. Though already I have to warn you, that I and Peter wont' be much online because of the work we're doing here - but we will be there a few times a week :)

Write me a pm if interested ...

:bowdown:

2. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

You will also find me here ^^
    A low-level brother just entered in the abbey of Lootius.

3. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

:rofl: Monty Python, so funny. You know, If I wasnt in TD, I certainly wouldve considdered, if not specially to be under the wings Of The Priest and the Nun. Their guideance is the real bonus I am sure:yay:
    If you are Relative new to EU and you want a good established SOC, you should know how lucky you are to recieve this opertunity comming by. Grab it!:bowdown:

4. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

BUMP bump BUMP! :afro:

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

hahaha loved the clip! Never seen that skit before either! =DDD

I'll consider CoL. At the moment though still gradually persuing my political delusions of being able to get some socs to merge haha.

Certainly interesting hearing what people have to say when you ask them about their socs!

Wistrel

6. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

:D would be great to have you there. I have been quite honest about our soc, I believe ;) We are some old EU f**kers who need to be dusted off and shaked a little :viking:

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well I'm making "tentative" progress I think.... fingers crossed.

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We'll throw in a free Beer, if that helps...

*jumps out of the way of the entire TDO barreling down towards the soc terminal*

9. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

BEEEEERR!

But i only want it if you personally deliver it :3

BUMPBUMPBUMP!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.