Entropia News: CLD-Estate-Plots

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 15, 2015.

1. But you make it sound like it will cost you 24 000 USD and the money will be gone, which is not the case.

2. I never wrote "the money will be gone". I wrote "Start Req. will be 162 CLDs = 24.000$".
    Maybe you are the one who missunderstood then.

Btw, you are aware that this is still Entropia we are talking about ?

3. Well with a comment like this "p.s. Yes, they make you get rid of the CLDs, for some unfinsihed Plot Thing"

and "8100$ + Building materials... without knowing what it can do. ;O"

It's easy to "misunderstand" you

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. *sigh*

Whats the price of "5000 x Composite Plank" btw ?

5. Yes, the bigger ones cost resources. But that don't change the point that your comments gave the impression that claiming the plots would cost you the CLDS, I think most of the readers would agree on that, even if you don't. But I don't see any point of dragging this on when we will not agree on that....:boxer:

6. Ok, lets start the nitpicking :

You "trade" CLDs for some unfinished plot. Your CLDs change into CLD (X) and cant be used to get plots anymore.
    One would say they are like old CLDs again now, while they are clearly not.
    (Huge) Plots need (many) ressources, so It would be a good idea to get rid of as many CLD (X) as possible, to :

a.) not to have to deposit even more, to finish your plot business
    b.) get rid of these strange (X) CLDs, as long as they have the same value as normal CLDs.
    Its already happening on the ingame auction. This is Entropia. This is MindArk. You never know. But its happening.

Im aware that (for now) the only difference is "not beeing able to get plots for (X) CLDs".

Are we cool now ?

7. Yes, we can agree on that using the CLD to claim a land plot will make you loose a bit of value, because the CLDX should have a lower price/value. The exact price difference will show in the future, but will probably not be more than 100-200 ped difference I think. But at the same time you will also get a land plot that will have a market price, what the value of those will be is unclear. It's possible you will make a better deal to claim on a plot, sell the plot on the market and keep the CLDx.

The thing I fear a bit is that if we have a big investor with a lot of CLDs he/she will use them to claim a lot of plots to sell them to a high price if we want one now or we are forced to wait for new settlements released by MA.

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

ah so you claim the plot then sell it for a few k peds.... then buy some more CLD's, claim a plot then sell that... interesting business model

9. Yeah, it's strange people can't understand they the CLD(x) should have a lower price... But it will change when soon.

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

If small plots are going for 3500 I'd say CLDX's should be about -300 as that leaves a bit over for I guess "luxury of choice" cost? I don't know. The question is, do CLD's go up from from where they were before the plot system or do CLDXs go down? Certainly interesting times. If I had big cash in game though I'd totally be churning through a CLD conversion strategy.

11. I don't think the small plots will sell at that price, more like 1000-2000 ped.

12. 1 year later.

No updates on it ? Who would have thought that ?

Time to update my blog...

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Jun 17, 2015

14. All I can say is, I am happy with my landarea. :)

15. I know :speechless:

16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Did you add Space Courier Missions yet? I just re-read the blog, I don't think I saw it though. Fairly certain they have now goooOOOOooooOOOOoooooOOOOOoooone

17. You are right, I have to add it to the blog :)

The other forum says it was planned / scheduled for june 2015.
    So only 1 year has passed by now, without any news on it. 1 year. Come on, thats peanuts for MA. x'D

Instead they turned it into the "2016 outlook" : (improved balance, new ship classes and upgrades blaahhhhhh)

Citizenship and Housing systems will be a major development focus for MA in early 2016.

(too bad Crumpetz interrupted this MAsterplan) *lol*

And tadaaaa: Space Missions...they will turn their primary focus to the development later in 2016.

So, focus on development...what does that mean ? No content till 2018 ?
    MAybe announcements of other stuff and systems to distract us from this one ?

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/
    (Search for "2016 Outlook)

2016 outlook.jpg

I totally forgot there was "Galactic Transport as well"
    Announced in 11 / 2014, planned for 12 / 2014.

And its really mentioned in the VU notes. "instant delivery = 6 PED fee

galactic transport.jpg

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bul.../Developer-Notes--10---Galactic-Transport.xml

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/entropia-universe-15-1-0-release-notes.11889/

I never tested this. So it must be there ? Wouldnt really call this galactic transportation, but "pay for instant "delivery"".

So, this wasnt the "Space Courier" mission right ? Space Couriering was about transporting treasures from quests...or items for other players, right ?

p.s. Marco said :
    • Add new levels and professions for crafting.
    • Bars – Bars will be places of relaxation and entertainment, everything a weary avatar needs.
    • Bounty hunting system – are you annoyed that you getting killed by some bully? Set a contract on him and make him pay the consequences.
    • Food/Drinks – a new crafting profession, food and drinks will enhance the avatar abilities.
    • Space exploration/combat – discover new areas in space, mine asteroids, fight pirates, enhance your space ship with additional equipment, weapons and shields.
    • Taming system – ever wanted to own your pet Atrox and ride it off towards the sunset? This system makes it happen.
    • Vehicles – be a bus driver or maybe a heavy machinery operator. Or make a living hauling large quantities of ore.
      • A Teacher system is coming, giving the ability for teacher avatars to supply skills to students. This will probably become a new profession within Project Entropia.
      • Handgranades, prone position, sit down on ground etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Last edited: May 9, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

LOL - yeah! OMG ... they are really confused with everything and have no serious plan. Or don't have at least no one who observes the planned ongoing. I would call it simply untrustworthy. Sentence of death for an RCE online game in my eyes. Just my four cigarettes.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I'm no surprised, but yeah, the development seems to going slower and slower for each year... I guess Compet steals resources and a lack of money overall is a big problem for MA.

20. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well you all know we are glued to the deck of the sinking ship. We will go down with it to the end I am sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.