I have downloaded the Entropia Client Downloader and have been running it 24 hours on a 2 Mbit ADSL line. I have set it to download at full capacity and checked through Resource Monitor, Perfmon and Process Monitor that it does this (about 190 kBit/s). I noticed that the amount of data received using the MB downloaded reported in the Entropia Client Downloader is 5 times more than the actual file size on the disk when it eventually gets written to the file(s). I had to count up the totals displayed manually as every once in a while the Downloader stops and refreshes. So far it only saved to disk 820MB in 24 hours with nothing else using the link... I have downloaded 14GB a few days ago in 24 hours over the same ADSL link.