CND Pic Nic (and hunting!) 15th to 17th June

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Red Sonia, May 19, 2007.

Tags:

Will you come, and would you like to pre-arrange your flights? (all MA Times)

Poll closed Jun 13, 2007.
  1. Friday 15th June 1900

50.0%
  2. Friday 15th June 2200

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Saturday 16th June 1200

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Saturday 16th June 1900

25.0%
  5. Saturday 16th June 2200

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sunday 17th June 1200

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sunday 17th June 1800

25.0%
  8. Return Sunday 17th June 2200

25.0%
  9. I will come, but will arrange own flights

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Red Sonia

Red Sonia Rouge Lady

I thought it might be fun if we spent a weekend team hunting and mining on CND (Club NeverDie - Asteroid).

See reality port for more details of what to expect there.
    Also see related threads here and here.

The EuTropians will have a society hunt on Sunday evening before returning to Calypso.

You need to pay for a space flight there and back (up to 15ped each way last time I went). Please let us know if you want to come and when in the poll above (if we can get enough people wishing to fly at the same time we may be able to book the flights in advance and get them a little cheaper).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I will come at Friday 15th but won't be able to return at the appointed time. Maybe I'll ask a nice pilot to get me down some other day. :-?

22 MA is 01:00 here so it will be difficult to stay online for so long.

PS. And I hope I will have collected the PED for the trip by then...

3. Sorry can't do the 15th, the best days for me are Saturday & Sunday! :-)))

4. Red Sonia

Red Sonia Rouge Lady

Bump! Is anyone still interested in doing this at the weekend?

5. i am at work till late friday night:mad:, BUT am interested in coming there.. are you going friday or saturday??

are we to try different domes or the same one and is the place a pvp zone and can you be looted by others

and finally do you know a pilot? as the one i talked to in twin peaks seemed a bit cagey to me , she would not give me a straight answer as to what time it took off what time it returned etc

6. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Might be difficult for me as well... :( I'm going to have some house guests tonight. If it's difficult for the most of us, we can consider arranging it for another time, perhaps...

7. I would come friday 1900 if my son makes it possible. He#s not sleeping well in the last nights :(.
    Perhaps I will come on my own up there.

8. If I can lure my girlfriend to join the trip I'll be there today.

9. Ill be along as usual if I can connect and get in there. Happy to fly however. I know 1 or 2 pilots if it's worth asking them for a discount?

10. Red Sonia

Red Sonia Rouge Lady

Maybe tomorrow night then... will try and raise some funds tonight (too much rubbish in my storage again)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.