Colorators For Aspiring Artists

Discussion in 'Tutorials & guides' started by Meg, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

New guide up at Colorators For Aspiring Artists!

Morning, Newlanders! I’m Miranda Stratford, an artist here at Crystal Centre. My friend Helen’s been doing these guides, but she’s off stalking Wild Boar Prowlers today, so I thought I’d jump in with some colouring help. Also, Helen might not be the person you’d most want to help you with art and fashion, if you follow.

Some Newlanders are surprised that we have so many artists, designers and colourists here. It’s like they expected to find nothing but uptight, awkward scientists, talking to themselves and taking obscure notes! That’s just a mean stereotype, ok? Lots of us make beautiful and practical possessions. You should give it a try, it’s quite rewarding to be able to customise clothing for yourself or your friends.

2. Some interesting info in that article.

3. And very well written too.

I read through it even though i've never been interested in coloring so far. I guess that's a given being a guy :D

4. red

red

interesting. so, it would seem that some of the NI specific blueprints will be for paint. I would have thought textures. it did say paint patterns, so that could be interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.