ComPet Income

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 30, 2016.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Interesting to SEE history repeats itself with MA...

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

That's a good point. CPDs are tradable right? I'm guessing the price just fell off a cliff? (if it didn't already years ago).

I'm guessing around 1ped would be a reasonable price if you were to say compare to CLDs? i.e. around 3 years to get the money back iirc?

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Compet is a dead mobile project, mastermesh, face it.

The money got spent elsewhere by now and soon we will never hear about N-iX again, regarding Compet.
    As compet is hosted on amazon servers, its only a matter of time, when MA will decide to stop paying for hosting it.

Except, there will be an hillarious State of the Universe 2018, that will make us all belive again and throw $ at MindArk. ,-)

Now lets focus on the important things, like the offline DeepToken and Business2Business...wait, that was N-iX as well...sh!t...lets look at CLD land plots then. Just...look at it. Keep looking at it...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Last day of feb today. If it don't show up today, I'd say forget it.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

down.jpg
    Weird little recovery there but I think the dotted line is the real teller. Me thinks there will be a few people trying to play the market some on the way down. We all know where this is going in the end though.

Orders at 15ped. I'll be there when it hits 50pec for sure :D

orders.jpg

Wistrel

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  6. Just recently the compet forum admin decided to remove my opinions about compet beeing a dead game,
    marked as Excessive complaining.

compet forum delete.jpg

compet forum delete2.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Tass

Tass Administrator

Interesting. Could you please try "neovixen"?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lol at ‘excessive complaining’.

So if you go back to the pet shop repeatedly with your dead parrot you get sent away due to ‘excessive complaining’? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

It's resting!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I think I may create a google spreadsheet to handle the deeds income. Should be the easiest spreadsheet to keep up with.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. San

San

LOL, for those few pecs? It's the same as sweating, doesn't even cover the electricity for running your computer. Sorry.

12. - Fresh fish! Live fish!
    - Why does it have eyes closed?
    - It's asleep!
    - Why does it smell so bad, then?
    - Well, how much self-control do _you_ exercise in sleep?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Today an account got created on the compet forum,named corwin.

His very 1st post was used to immediately ask for some respect for the compet devs and he tried to explain,
    that "most companies dont do well in their 1st year".

How little did he know...

I guess corwin wasnt aware, that N-IX works on this "outsourcing" business since 16 years already...worldwide...having a pool of about 800 developers to choose from, when needed.

MindArk keeps paying N-IX, as long as MindArk likes their Compet product. Nothing wrong with that, except that MA completely sucks at visions and advertising.

Its not just a bad game by N-IX...its MindArk, having absolutley no idea of visions and advertising. Yet MindArk keeps paying N-IX after this disaster...I wonder when the 2 million dollars will be used up...anyone mind sharing some NDAs & contracts here ? ,-)

Whatever, MindArk and their advisors (which inlcudes the founder of deeptoken, beeing MindArks CEO now) have started the DeepToken now, so lets focus on this one now, as it will be the next epic fail.

corwin compet 3 2018 1.jpg

corwin compet 3 2018 2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  14. Could be a forum bug, but since today I cant reply or create new topics on the compet forum anymore.
    All I get is white screen.

15. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The forum seems to work for me.

16. Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  17. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Word around the campfire is that yesterday's payout was about 2 PEC per deed.

But never mind that. MindArk assures us that their crypto currency is going to be a huuuuuuuge success.

18. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

So I was about right with my 50pec per deed appropriate valuation. If it keeps up at that (big if.. unlikely even) they will break even in around 2 and a bit years. You might be able to shift them at around 12 to 25 pecs by that time.

Tl;dr SELL SELL SELL NOW!

19. Yes, it was indeed 2 pec per deed.

DeepToken a succes ?

But only because :

"Due to lots of requests for information on bonuses and volume purchases from potential investors, here is an outline of the DeepToken bonus systems."
    deeptoken bonus program.jpg
    Yea, it aready looks like tenthousands of investors really asked bonuses and wanted to do 10.000+ volume purchases... hallelujah x'D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.