Entropia News: ComPet-Notification--ComPet-Deed-Revenue-Share-Payouts

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Notification: ComPet Deed Revenue Share Payouts

There have been some questions regarding when Deed Holders will start receiving ComPet Deed revenue share payouts.

Payment of ComPet Deed revenue share to Deed Holders will commence once ComPet leaves the Beta stage.

To those who are playing ComPet Open Beta, we thank you all for your continuing feedback!

/Compet Team

Source

2. so the money going in before before leaving beta? That was where the concern was... hmm...

3. yeah hmm...

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

MA: "what money? there is no money - we don't know what you are talking about. Please understand we can only support Entropia Universe and its associated planets, we have not heard of this compet of which you speak"

(maybe) ;)

5. hi yeah this was a big question for me to as to when/how we are going to be paid, so when does compet leave the beta stage so we can all see a bit of roi.

6. And Kim Timkrans just announced "100 PED to every deed holder !" on the other forum.

How generous....IF the money wouldnt go inside the game Compet itself...bah...I dont play that.

Thats not why I bought deeds. I bought deeds to get PEDs from those addicted ppl that begged MA
    to be able to deposit inside of it since day one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.