Content Update Will Be TOMORROW

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

I'm sorry to have to say that our content update planned for today will be going live tomorrow instead. Next Island apologizes for the inconvenience.

2. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Thanks Meg for the information.

3. Thank you Meg

4. Thank you Meg. I see no reason for you to be sorry.

We are happy to get this VU tomorrow. And you are probably too.

5. The reason from my reliable source was that there was a severe storm in Sweden and thats the result of the postponment, as MA were down on staff on Monday so i couldnt blame them about the delay - I wonder if Meg took note of my last post to report to the Mindark Balancing Staff for a request to make Ice Daggers and Ice Clubs lootable in Ancient Greece, (remove the pixie armor and ususable faps from Ancient Greece would be nice too), that would make Ancient Greece more popular as Meg reported there are no weapons this update nor this year (Nice Armor but No weapons except TT stuff). Its not hard to do Meg, other planet partners have done it in the past (ie. Arkadia)

6. Actually Arkadia has a same problem with unusable bp's and generic components looting which they want to not loot. No one on arkadia needs a daikiba leather texture bp for example.

Unfortunately they are at mindark mercy a lot

7. Arkadia got there request approved about the lyst and oil looting , I think they also got a few other things approved, btw it would help Next Islands income if Ice Daggers and Clubs are looted in greece - along with the armor we can hunt those big cyclops.

8. Well, it would be nice if I could do something with all these crystals I've been collecting! :) Been here since the 12th waiting for the update..loving this planet and haven't gotten bored yet! Great Job in designing it!

9. red

red

certainly. however, "ice" daggers and clubs aren't really very ancient greek. that sort of thing isn't really part of thier mythology.

also, I kind of wonder what an "ice club" actually is. some sort of frozen bat? are "ice daggers" some kind of magic icicle?

10. DiNapoli buged - constantly bussy - so no way to get Armor of Heroes.
    Miranda lie - Paint&Colloring - willage small boars newer droped wool to me , so not easy as she say.
    Still no basic leather extractors - is is this intentional ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.