CP sessions armor

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by Bullet, Jun 27, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Bullet

Bullet Guest

I think I can present here a quite decent armor for those who are a bit disappointed with Gremlin +5b while hanging out on CP wasting Aurlies and Kreltins.

Unfortunately Serum comes as limited item but offers a great deal of protection when it comes to wasting those aliens. The price is quite competitive and is around ~1200 PEDs for the entire set (may vary according to the market). Backed with 5b plates it's almost ideal.

[​IMG]

and some comparison charts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. Don't we have a gallery here on the forum? Linking is a bit lame...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2007
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

There is a gallery here at

http://www.eu-chronicle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

But I actually think it is much easier to post pictures here than at EF. Here when you make a post, scroll down to Additional Options and click on Manage Attachments. Then you can include a picture with your post, without even needing to upload it first to a gallery. :)

If you don't see those options I mentioned, let us know so that your account can be checked for any problems.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pictures can be posted in pretty much any forum, except those reserved for news etc.
    You can attach picture files - resulting in the thumbnails in your posts, or you can use the IMG tag to link - up to you.
    Of course, I can only look after content that you upload to the site, I can't guarantee anything that's cross linked ot other sites - but then I don't think EF is going anywhere fast ;)

Burger and I are looking to see if ther is a specific problem with your account -hopefully we can fix it for you ;)

4. Bullet

Bullet Guest

Thanks guys :) But how do you like the armor?

5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

It does look like nice armour, with great stats. I just dislike the whole (L) thing, especially when it comes to armours. If they were more available and at lower prices the (L) items might be better.
    I hope MA never change us to using (L) avatars as that would suck. :mad:

"Your avatar has a value too low to be used. Your avatar will auto-TT and your items all return to the loot pool". :hehe:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

:rotfl:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.