Crafting / Auction Fee Exploit ^^

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I wonder how much PEDs "vanished" this way...and since when. ^^

Also such fees were promsied to end up as "space transportation quest payment cargo mission"...blah...long time no SEE...

There are indeed more than a dozen of unfixed bad glitches/exploits in Entropia...some just annually returning...quite...a bit...unprofessional...LOL

upload_2020-6-30_22-1-4.png

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ng-Exploit-Time-Expired&p=3775391#post3775391

2. The guy forgot to add the "fruit buff exploit"...whatever that would be... x'D

upload_2020-6-30_22-6-35.png

3. no forgot. thats work in progress. but it will be gone tomorrow. you know that

edit: McC maybe add some of your knowledge there :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Interesting bug with the auction from craft terminal there... I wonder if anything else is possible via that route.

5. @Wistrel
    I remember funny times beeing inside crafting-window, trade-terminal, private-trade and auction...but that was 16 years ago...there even were those "invisible trade terminals"...rumors had it, they offered free ammo...but they did not...or it required a key-combination...

@marcus
    As I can SEE ppl started to add nice classics to your thread.

I remember the day some ppl did the opposite.

They used a "change clothes" script for example. Back then there was no "progress bar" when changing/equipping items. So changing clothes 10.000 times per second forced the server to lag...a lot !

In todays world its even easier (I alread reported it long ago), try our new friend the "F key"...on some "stuff"...like...for example...your spawned shuttle...get out, get in, get out, get in, get out, get in, geeeet ooOoooUuuuuUttt laaaaaag.....etc. ;) :P

6. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

Lovely ladies/Elfs cant use exploits sorry

7. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

careful mastermesh that is cybersquatter neomaven and Mindarks forum. Don't get banned :) . YOu know how they don't like this forum.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ed-List-of-Cheats-Exploits-Hacks-so-far/page2

The above = they missed out the REAL EMW big reveal (Mr Simmonds in Early days selling/giving items to Swedish players only.....). I did not know EMW (and I didn't whore myself for 2-3k peds like many others did that night.....) but EMW should have withdrawn all and donated to a good Charity.

https://entropiarelated.wordpress.com/tag/scannergate/

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/off...-handed-out-developer-items-to-players.15211/

Was long ago i know when Mrs Professor said what she said. Perhaps Mrs Professor cares to make a new opinion, here? :)

Edited. I like you a lot Mastermesh but be careful on that forum. Rocket got temp ban for ''profanity'' and others for similar. Do not mention games that begin with V :)

8. well i got my answer on a virtuverse post deleted without warning or a deleted post with a reason. its just gone.

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  9. @McCormick yea it took some time but now its getting posts. my final goal would be calculating a model, where we could at least guesstimate the financial impact of this cheating shit on the comunity and me as a "normal" player has. this is a hard thing to do but i think we have enough smartasses here that could help here.

i mean, i dont get it why ppl are not SEEing whats going on here and this game is not a game. is it really the addiction? i dunno

10. Im here since 2004. For sure it wasnt just addiction back then.
    It was a mature sci-fi MMORPG, with a real money aspect.

Today its about gambling, cheating, harrassing...and indeed sick addiction. Hence the addicted wont/cant admit it.

11. one thing is for sure, mindark will never change.

they don't know their own "game", they don't know what they do wrong, and for sure they don't know how to do it any better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.