Crystal Palace Deeds

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Tass, Dec 21, 2018.

1. 4 months to go before the first half is over. (- 4 days)

2. 4 months to go - 4days.
    I think the camera thingy will be in the first update in February
    then a bug-fix for the camera thingy in March.
    then a bug-fix for all the new bugs that came when the camera thingy was fixed in April
    then a planet partner update with new content for planet cyrene, planet ark moon and the pet from toulan in May
    I guess this cp deed thing will be in June

3. San

San

I guess we'll know when it's there.

4. I guess your guess is as good as my guess

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think it was hot air

6. Quite interesting, how often we start & lead discussions about things, that never ever happen. x'D

Consider this a typicall "no news bump".

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I hope they start selling these at Easter or even before :)

8. I hope it will never happen...Im happy with my Compet Deeds...soOoooOOooo rare !

9. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

it WILL happen. after if people fed up... :) is a chance like waitrel had last year but she declined (she would have made money conpet deeds for another great deed armk moon (that SITLL cannot be sold. but giveit time. 2-3 years :) :) ) http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/wts-compet-deeds-20-ped-each.22193/

remember to protect your previous AND PRESENT INVESTMENTS (and don't lie about investments...))

10. or fail to to get your facts straight...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Story on BBC news about a guy who spent nearly £700 in a month on loot boxes.

Not EU but highlights their gambling/addiction potential.

12. San

San

And people having just too much money they don't have any use for. Probably on government payroll. I don't care if those get, er... redistributed.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. At least some of the big capital stacks in 'this EU' have prahzhekt financing of 'the other EU' as their source. Not outright corruption such as building imaginary factories (at least not to my knowledge) but useless prahzhekts with inflated price tags.

This also explains elitist political stances some people take. In the (somewhat unlikely) case of significant political shifts in Europe they might even go to jail. (Very low probability of that but still they don't want their milking cow to be taken away.)

14. What is prahzhekt financing please?

15. San

San

GoogIe yields nothing for the strange word. I guess it is a degenerate, corrupt notion on top of "project" in the flavour of eastern-european languages. Which makes sense knowing even just a glimpse of how EU bureaucracy appropriates other people's money.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Yes, 'project'. I made up this word on the fly, trying to imitate the pronunciation of folks who write 'projects' for milking EU (or their own governments).
    clipimage.jpg
    (the article itself is behind the paywall and I can't find a good summary elsewhere)
    Also:
    Sounds eerily familiar. :D

Those are of course most outrageous examples but there's waste on every step.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  17. I hope and pray that we leave the doomed EU project as quickly as possible with or without a deal whilst remaining a close European ally of course.

• Like Like x 1
  18. So far so good.

• Agree Agree x 1

19. Troll much ?

20. Appartment/shop fixes on RT promised Tuesday.
    (don't think anyone saw THAT coming :D)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.