Planet Cyrene News: Cyrene December 10th 2013 VU Notes

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by EP-Newsbot, Dec 10, 2013.

1. New Additions - Planet Cyrene

New Dynamic Upgrade:

- Puny Beach Base has undergone defense improvements and new warp portals down to the beach.

New Missions:

- Puny Tempo Trials, timed, daily missions to kill the following Puny creatures:
    - Junk Bot
    - Puny Crystal Pede
    - Sprouted Dire Weed
    - Puny Pleak
    - Puny Tree Dragon

New Blueprints:

- Cyrene Collectibles, statues of creatures and NPCs from Cyrene.
    - Zekkonian costume wings and antenna.

New Instance:

- M.A.R.I.O.V.S. the Muscular Athletics Review Imperium Online Virtual Server, a test of movement and dexterity to get through this course.

New Creature Spawn:

- West of Puny Beach there two new spawns of Scout Bot 100s/200s.
    - Setter Docks has new low level spawns associated with the new Puny Tempo Trials.

New Event Spawn:

- During this month there will be special spawns of Holiday Jellyworms that can drop holiday clothing.

Changes - Planet Cyrene

- Swamplurkers no longer become invisible (however there is a slight leg animation issue).
    - Many grammatical and typographical errors have been corrected.

Changes - The Hub

- The Turrelion Entry Level Flame Thrower's damage has been reduced to be more in line with other PvP weapons.
    - The Turrelion Spec First Aid Pack's movement speed boost has been removed.

Known Issues

- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
    - The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this issue will be fixed A.S.A.P.
    - The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
    - All boot clothing from the Hub does not interact well with pants, this issue will be fixed next VU.
    - All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
    - Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.

Source

2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

No response? Maaaaan! I hate it.

The only thing I can add is my attempt to bring Cyrene's items to RL ;-)
    I was trying to make a RL 1:50 model of Imperium Spec Lancer with my new 3D printer
    [​IMG]
    That didn't work good. The models are to small and the print is too rough. So I splitted the model into several fractions and printed the parts at 1:25
    [​IMG]
    It's not complete yet. But you can see a 3D print of my little sister as well in the picture. Hopefully we can finish this project with a good result. I have to buy colors for the final model. But looks good so far. Will end up at a ~26 cm long model. Not bad.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.