CYRENE - June Issue Discussion

Discussion in 'EntropiaTimes' started by MindStar9, Jun 12, 2011.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

EntropiaTimes-June-1.png

Now that the June issue of the EntropiaTimes magazine has been published, with a focus on Cyrene, we would like to offer a space for the community to discuss what was presented by both Ed Robles, 3rd and his team, as well as the EP Media Team.

It was an exciting 3 months of work, but a labor of love nonetheless, and we want to thank Ed and his team for being so forthcoming with the content that they shared with us to present to the Entropian community.

What are your thoughts about the planet now that you have had an opportunity to see the expansion of concept and content? When Cyrene was first announced, there was certainly plenty of interest, and over time, that interest grew as a result of Ed and his team continuing to share information with us.

With an even deeper view into the development of Cyrene, as well as the storyline, does it add perhaps an elevated level of excitement to become a participant on Cyrene?

What are your thoughts?

2. Puck

Puck Puck

Yet another excellent issue of ET and the MS9 storyline was a good read. Interesting feedback from Dobson as well. Great work ET team!

3. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

Just finished reading it cover to cover. Another great issue of ET.
    Loads of interesting information and some very fun reading!
    Thank you!

4. "Cyrene - Secrets and Covert Operations"

LOL

I may have to take a trip over there when it opens and add a Korok to my pet list. And I think I will call him Brutus too ......lol

Nice story :) But i think you were under the control of the senator with his mind-control fruit tea and vegetarian biscuits and you imagined the whole thing. The Senator just called you over for some hanky panky :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. MindStar9

What and ever :p ... I actually think you should call him Bruiser, then Brutus and Bruiser can team up and cause chaos. :D

With regard to the fruit tea, vegetarian biscuits and the Senator ... I can't respond to that because it may give future role-playing / storyline away, because there will be more (see below). ;)

In the meantime, I am predicting an ugly-ass dude showdown. :bruised:

6. Where is the quote button???

LOL Ok, Bruiser it is! Ahh I hit the nail on the head with the hanky panky huh :)

Showdown, ha! Bring it on! :)

7. MindStar9

The Senator is pretty hot, but ... I've been with Moonie for almost 6 years (July 14th), and when you've got a good thing, why mess it up with intrigue, mystery, danger and ugly-ass dudes that can bite off both cheeks without battin' an eyelash, eh? But still ... it's on, and not like Breakfast at Tiffany's either - this will be the Fast and Furious version. :p

8. ahh found the quote "reply" button. Your right, Fast and Furious, too bad Brutus will be the one with his face planted in the ground. Bruiser is going to kick his ass! :)

9. Mary Mary Jane

Mary Mary Jane Mary Mary Jane

Keep it coming :P

10. MindStar9

Before all this fuss with Brutus and Bruiser, you really need to try the fruited tea - it's so delicious it will blow your mind. :D I'll contact the Senator's housekeeper and ask if she'll ship some. Oh, but there's something unique about it that you won't learn of till later on. :p

11. hahaha your just trying to get me to drink the mind-control tea so you can get Bruiser on your side. I know what your up too and its not going to work :)

12. MindStar9

2 + 2 doesn't always = 4 :D ... and I don't remember saying that the fruited tea was the mind control drink. You'll just have to wait and see what future episodes bring. :p

13. No, you didn't. I did. How else were the flyboys alive unless you imagined the whole thing :)

14. MindStar9

Softy, Softy ... even the Senator didn't tell me how all of that happened. I'm as much in the dark about all that as anyone else, but on my return trip, you can bet that I will do some more investigating. :D

This discussion should really be taking place in the other thread - see you over there. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.