Planet Cyrene News: Cyrene March 2019 VU Absence

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 14, 2019.

1. I wanted to let everyone know that Planet Cyrene will not be part of the March 2019 VU.

I won't go into much detail as to why, other than say there is more than one factor involved for this conclusion. However, I did want to touch on a few points that are we are working on in the meantime:

1) We're revamping not only the Start Room, but the entire Starter Experience on Planet Cyrene, with a bigger focus on not only story (introducing factions / key players) but also the overall quest flow.

2) This, of course, also means that we'll be terra-forming the entire rookie area, including A.R.C. Staging, to be less confusing, more streamlined and grouped in a way that lets players know which missions they should be targeting.

3) We'll be continuing to work with and compromise with MindArk to continue improving Planet Cyrene, doing our best to put out complete content on par with other planets in the EU.

For any questions / comments / concerns please leave them in this thread and I'll answer what I can.

Source

2. *ouch*

How unexpected...NOT!

3. Liu

Liu

That is already two times in a row Cyrene seems to be mistreated by MA. Anyone can explain me why ? I am confused here.

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

MA are amateurs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Tass

Tass Administrator

As I've still not done Cyrene would it be recommended to do the current starter area or wait until after the update? I'm afraid missions or even more will be removed.

6. Next Island DEAD
    Roctropia map divided by 2
    Cyrene map divided by 2
    Toulan doesnt seem to exist
    Cyrene death soon ?...
    Compet = total fiasco + huge rip off for the investing players
    And the scam VU16 all players HATE...

MA wants partners money, but do all they can to ruin them (same for land owners)

Partners want to succeed on their investments/planets. SEE how loot is composed with items we do not see anymore on calyspo which are replaced by stupid shrap, like paints, skins, weapons, armor parts on all other planets, and are hijacked by mindark unfair tyrannic rules due to their low irresponsible and incompetent management.

Make EU great again = kick mindark !

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Liu

Liu

I like the camera update.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.