Planet Cyrene News: Cyrene Mini Patch Notes - June 8th 2021

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by EP-Newsbot, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Mission Fixes
    - The following missions should be working correctly again:
    -- Destroy the Robot Menace
    -- A.R.C. Faction Mission - Stage 2 - Mining #1
    -- Miner's Paradise - All Ranks

- The following missions now award an A.R.C. Badge as well: *
    -- Craft a C.B.R. 107!
    -- Craft a Cube Empowered Lube!
    -- Craft an Embossed Cyrene Shirt!
    -- Craft a Cyrene Acid Armor Plate!
    -- Craft some Cube Enhanced Metal!

- The following missions now award the correct item during rewards selection:
    -- Settler’s Life
    -- Lookin’ Out

* DEVELOPER NOTE: When we were fixing the A.R.C. Faction Mission - Stage 2 the crafting option wasn’t correct. There were supposed to be missions for A.R.C. Badges that were hunting, mining and crafting. So this change was to remedy that so crafters weren’t left out of getting badges for their specialization.

Changes
    - Adjustment of quest text to be more clear and denote correct items
    - Renegade Hazard Zone Mech drops adjusted to try to drop more items and not only shrapnel
    - Updated fog around the Inverted Pyramid
    - Various terrain, textures, and vegetation adjustments
    - Adjusted mobs spawns in Carnaps Landing based on player feedback
    - Adjusted mobs spawns in High Desert
    - Adjusted and tweaked ore and enmatter spawns
    - Various grammatical and typographical errors resolved
    - Better denoted the area the booths are currently in

Known Issues
    - The culmination of the chain mission for the Ryvox the Cypher is currently not implemented.
    - New Janus terrain got a bit messed up, I think the workers are going to level it, but it’s taking them some time.
    - Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
    - All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
    - A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards is not working correctly and will be fixed in a future VU.
    - Some Quality Ratings information in the blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect.
    - Currently, there is an issue with the Cyrene Graduation armor where the disciple will not receive the correct armor, we’re trying to resolve this issue with MindArk.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

If I worked for Cyrene... I'd have hooked twenty quid out of petty cash by now and used it to print and mail a t-shirt to the Mindark CEO as so:

cyrene vehicles.jpg

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Does anyone actually know what the Cyrene Vehicles are supposed to sound like?

Somehow... after all these years... I imagine they sound like the climatic moment of the Interstellar movie soundtrack.... you know when all the organs are blaring out so loud you can't think let alone move XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.