Deck the hall with bells and holly,

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by RAZER, Dec 24, 2011.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

[​IMG]

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Merry Christmas back to you RAZER :) And to everyone else out there.

Time to get into the yearly xmas dress (after the yearly xmas shower :D), finish up the yearly xmas food, and the last present and then enjoy some good times with the love ones :)

:shots:

:EP:

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Merry Christmas everyone!

Let's not forget those who don't have the luck of a birth in the "1st world", who can't even think of playing computer games in their leisure time, who struggle to survive day after day. "No loot" means for them they are starving. Partially our lifestyles are responible for their miserable situation. There's a lot we can do to change the world for the better. Let's act.

4. Season's Greeting to everyone and hopes that 2012 will see a changed world.

5. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Merry merry christmas!! :smirking:

6. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I love the spirit of your message Tass, and agree that we have much to be thankful for. We just don't stop and think about it as often as perhaps we should, and it shouldn't take a holiday to remind us.

Happy Holidays to all ... I hope your New Year is all that you expect, but also all that you make an effort for it to be. We are the only ones in control of making personal change, so here's to a fabulous 2012. :beer:

7. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

The video wasn't funny back in 2008 and it ain't now, but I do wish you all as painful christmas as possible!

:shots:

8. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Nadolig Llawen!

9. narfi

narfi Lost

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Merry Christmas everybody, and thank you for your support.

May Lootius shower us all with glorious gifts, and send some love to those in need as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.