Entropia News: DeepToken-Website-Launched

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 13, 2018.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Well, I don't know much about ICOs and all that, but chances are they will destroy the unsold tokens, and now simply try a second token offering. I still call bullshit on the investor, though, and am looking forward to seeing how DTA will be doing. If ND set any example, it'll be worthless within no time. Which will make it harder to sell DTB etc.

I cannot help but feel MA is just postponing the inevitable in this; admitting they failed.

2. With so many tokens available in the first launch (was it 100 million?) it never entered my mind that there would be a second offering.

And destroying unsold tokens reinforced this notion, in my mind and surely others?

If additional rounds of funding were mentioned then I probably saw this but assumed that MindArk would raise any shortfall by different methods.

Although my losses are very small and aren’t the reason I’m disgusted with MindArk it’s the routine way they ‘wing it’ ie. routinely deceive players and investors and then producing ‘after-the-fact’ dubious if not downright unbelievable explanations for their failures.

Credibility? Window? Out of? Flew?

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

years ago. Actually I think the point I properly stopped believing them outright/no exceptions was when Lyke and co were making that magazine.

I pretty much believe nothing they say anymore

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.