Derid - Travelling, work, relocating and so on

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Derid, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

Hey Everyone!

Been a while since my last update. But as real life has been keeping me busy, been travelling a lot abroad and have not had time to sit down with Entropia. And to add to the mess I am moving from Denmark to Sweden in January for a new position within the company. So currently I am in a huge mess of packing an appartment, celebrating christmas and flying back and forth between sweden and denmark every week.

Tonight I will spend some time trying to catch up to the changes that has occured whilst I have been gone, should probably take most of my time. But think I will cheat some and let some of my ingame friends fill me in if its anything that is relating to my own gameplay.

Hope all is well with you guys and I will shape up my writing here. Tho, as said, my gameplay will be limited for a little while longer.

Cheers

Derid

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I wish you success with your new position, and also a smooth move. Have a wonderful Holiday Season Derid. :)

3. Derid

Derid Lost Newbie

Thanks MS9 :)

Stressful times, but it will all be good in the end. Somehow!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.