Diablo 3: Man makes 10k USD selling Diablo 3 items

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by NotAdmin, Aug 13, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

On the RCE front, there's a gentleman who claims to have made 10k USD worth in Paypal transactions selling items in Diablo3.

To provide proof to back up his claim, he posted a screenshot from his paypal account to Reddit. Part of the screenshot shows transactions over 12 days, adding up to a cool 1200 USD.

Getting paid for killing monsters apparently is possible ;)

http://megagames.com/news/man-made-...tm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_28517

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

What!!?? I can make 1200 ped in at least 1 year playing EU.. Seems they need to try and catch up to our awesome standards... :sneaky:

And yes I know the difference between 1200 ped and 1200 usd.. :tongue (2):

3. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

now ive not follwed Diablo 3 (i barely follow EU atm), but i didnt think you could withdraw cash? is this different? and how exactly do you make money, farm/grind and sell gold other output? isn't the market saturated?

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Well he is showing a paypal account as proof, so my guess is he is getting pay outside the game.

5. Yes you elect where you want the money sent.

I have made only 4 sales so far, 230 usd. 1 weapon and 3 pieces of armor.

But I have not played much, only a bit here and there.

I think in the downtime from here, D3 is where I will mostly be other than playing single player games that are good ... eg Dawnguard etc.

6. TIP: Hold onto all your rare items from mob boss drops - Sure everyone gets something but stats are random. I saved up 7 items and have sold them all in 3 days of play, totalling $186 USD NET. Its not much however these are just items from ACT-I bosses.

7. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

only play hardcore mode now...gives it an edge...that is hard to match, sure Ive lost a few char due to lagg etc...but mostly stupid shit, like gl playin drunk(!)...and learnt from it! AH is a fun feature...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.