Did you know that ...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by RAZER, Jan 19, 2012.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

.. MindArk back in 2001 had the idea of space already and that it used Space gates!

2. ... that an Equus Provider would suddenly appear next to the televator in Omegaton West Habi 'Hell-it-took-a-long-time-to-get-round-there' tat whenever I tried to get to my apptmt.

When spaceships left the hangers in Rougue Plains near Ft.Argus causing the whole area to shake like a megaquake, often just before I got ambushed by an argo hunter coz I was distracted.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RAZER

.... there are actual little statues of some of the creatures on Calypso

Monday4.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  4. Someone's 3D printing them en-mass or did MA do a deal with Airfix or Revel or Hasegawa?

5. RAZER

no idea, but these are VERY old. Been trying to get my hands on a 3D model that is good enough to 3D print, so far no luck :( Got some out of the old Project Entropia install files, but they are not good enough to print.

6. Ah, OK. How old is very old. Still, 3D printers have been around quite a while, maybe not to the general public, but they've been around, unless they're kits.

7. RAZER

not sure how old exactly, they have been made for some kind of computer game fair I believe. rough guess is about 6 or 7 years.

8. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Yep we had some of these at the GO3 expo here in Perth back in 08. I've still got my hogglo Harry sitting atop my Xbox :cool (2):

9. RAZER

... the most dangerous creature on Calypso is the Chirpy

• Like Like x 2
  10. RAZER

oops, double post

11. RAZER

... there was actually a very brief time that it was possible to loot sweat when mining.

sweat claim.jpg

not a 100% sure if the entire find was claimed within the hour limit.

• Like Like x 2
  12. RAZER

... a while back MindArk bought a castle in Germany

MindArk Castle.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. RAZER

... in a podcast interview on December 2nd 2010 Christian Björkman of Mindark told us that the average income they get from the players is 1 dollar an hour per every active player and a player is considered active if he/she plays at least 30 hours a week.

Link

14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

- There used to be a mini game someone made called "Slap Marco"

- There used to be a community rep called Marco

- There used to be a mini game called war over calypso.

- A fair amount of the music from Calypso is available on the planet calypso website

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

- people used to be able to drop anything of any value on the floor

- people used to build maze's out of oil barrels

16. Yes because they drive you nuts. They're so small that you only realise that half of the red dots on the scope are chirpy's when you've run up to them.

17. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

some pics of this would be great :)

I love the statues , I do have one of a Cyrene Creature ;)

the Sweat Mining is funny too :)

18. RAZER

not what I meant, look at this guy:

mutated chirpy.jpg

19. RAZER

... there were plans for the Chinese to build around 7 or 8 planets within Entropia Universe. But the man that was supposed to make that happen died and the entire plan was scrapped.

__upload_news_big_200710221249010.thumbnail.jpg
    Dr. Robert Lai died on June 25th 2008

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012
  20. ...and then sold it.

Hadesheim, the capital of calypso, had many, many NPCs, that actually were "talking" to you.

The standard phrases of most of em were randomly repeated when you left clicked these NPCs:

1.) Did you see my kids ?
    2.) I dont like weapons. Did you know there is a weapon teller over there ?
    3.) Yes ?

Another one was talking about how dangerous it is to work at the hadesheim powerplant.

Hadesheim could still be the capital, with hundreds of shops, malls, space hangars...blablablabla

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.