Did you know that ...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by RAZER, Jan 19, 2012.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

For the people that don't know what the Pandora (or desert) Tower looked like:

picture.jpg

That's one of the things I was talking about in my post about stuff I miss about pre VU10 Entropia. That thing was there for god knows what reason and people were coming up with all sorts of stories about it (it was alleged to contain the loot pool). Only a few people ever made it up there (remember no vehicles back then).

• Like Like x 1
  2. RAZER

... MindArk made a special 'demo' for the European Space Agency (ESA) as an educational program? The project in the end was not awarded to MindArk (no idea if the project went on without MindArk though)

NASA has a similar project called Moonbase Alpha, not sure if this has anything to do with the MindArk 'demo'

3. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

heheh yeah the free flights was fun too *rofl* we always managed to do it with sitting/laying a couple avatars at the same place and suddenly all of you would start flying up up and up ;) I should have some pics of that... 3flight.jpg 4flight.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

fun times

5. RAZER

... once we had 2 MindArk representatives that were ingame most of the time, named Simon and Emma. Don't seem to have a picture of Emma, but here is one of Simon.

SCREENSHOT_20090226190357218.JPG

6. RAZER

Oh, some proof about the huge damage a Chirpy can do, don't really remember this one, but I'm sure that position I'm in on the pic did hurt a bit.

SCREENSHOT_20090529164152828.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

8. K I've seen enough! Where can I download this game!?!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I've got one of emma I think somewhere...

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

11. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

ahhh the chirpy

12. RAZER

... a long time ago on Calypso there was an event where you could shoot Rx Units/Wastelanders. The fun thing about those 'mobs' was that they were actually controlled by MindArk personal, and that is was basically a huge PvP event against MA personal.

• Like Like x 1
  13. RAZER

... it is not only our admin that can play with Lykke's chest ;)

2170Original.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. RAZER

... once upon a time Boorum were mobs that men were jealous of (and that they were never happy to see you :) )

BoorumMaleBerserker_X2.jpg

15. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Uhm, ya ... the damage potential was definitely large. :rolleyes (2):

• Like Like x 2
  16. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

boorums have their precious bit back (were missing dangly bit in previous vu's)

17. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I'm just sayin' ... :rolleyes (2):

18. ahh these are all fond memories too me. :) I do miss the old days and now I remember why I made this video back when i did. it wasn't so much for the time and the transition of what happened but more or less my personal memory book to the past...

• Like Like x 2
  19. Tass

Tass Administrator

...that in Oct/Nov 2005 MA offered shares of the company for 205 SEK each, there was a 10:1 split in June 2008 and earlier this year people were struggling to sell their shares for ~1.5 SEK each? Accordingly MA shares lost more than 1500% in 7 years.

...that earlier this year a ex-high profile MA employee was trying to sell all of his shares in the company first asking 3 SEK each but within a few months lowering the price to 1.4 SEK each?

...that once the future was looking brighter than ever?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  20. RAZER

Done !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.