Displacement Readings - thick skin designers?

Discussion in 'Missions & events' started by Tepes, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I know - bad start for a first post.

But, struggling 2 weeks to aquire 15 chlorite (only 1 or 2 bought), 60 PED value atm at AH, plus 5 ped obsidian + the rest, I was really happy to go finish my mission.

And got a new mission from DI Napoli - Displacement Readings. Ohh.. I knew I was on a planet with communist utopia overtones from the first dialog with the colorer I think .. but nevertheless I dared to ask what the reward will be, and got a lecture about my education my mother gave me. How I dare to ask for a reward? still diNapoli was Stalin-like generous and promised one.

Well dear designers, my home education was A-ok.. My life under communism was not. So if your mothers educated you to take 60 MU ped of material and give 5ped of armor + 20 ped MU is just fine (I knew it before hand), but then to make some cheap no-humor remark in the next comment related to other people "greed" or education, I have only one thing to say to you: CENSORED

2. I cycled about 100 peds to get this "chlorite crap",reward will be one piece of crap armour.And hello from Russia ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.