Entropia Support News: Disturbance notice regarding connectivity and service issues

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Aug 6, 2022.

1. We are currently experiencing a technical issue that is effecting connectivity and certain services.

It's currently being worked on and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support

Source

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2022
  2. No wonder it took half a dozen times to log in.

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ah I was contemplating going in but got distracted by writing on the forum instead XD

4. Well I just wanted to play for a while as a much needed distraction from doing my weekly accts, but why is this login problem currently being worked on only now? This has been going on for some months, for me anyway.

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think MA are trying to avoid the game as it is as much as possible to focus on pastures new. Pretty much at this stage, I suspect that unless something is really seriously wrong (like folks can't login or deposit), they won't be giving it the time of day.

6. This is it though, many players can't login on the first attempt just like for myself. I've seen ppl complaining about this issue a fair number of times on the open chat so MA needs pay attention to it imho.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.