Does an in-game notepad exist?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by dragus359, Oct 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. dragus359

dragus359 Tony "T-Bone" Peralta

Does anyone know if there exists in-game an item or feature that can be used for note-taking? Specifically, I'm thinking of something my avatar could use to record, say, the history of purchases it makes to the end of acquiring a number of sub-items necessary for the crafting or modification of a particular item. For example, if I wanted to keep track of how much it cost me to make a blue shirt, is there something in-game, like a notepad, that I can use to write down the price I paid for the individual crafting materials for the shirt, the price I paid for batches of paint applied to that shirt, and whatever other costs went into making this shirt so that I know, at a glance, the total cost of that shirt?

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

pre VU10 there was a 3th party app that gave you amongst other things a notepad in game, but that does not work anymore. I'm afraid you have to use the windows notepad, or your a tablet next to your PC monitor.

3. dragus359

That's kind of a bummer :-( Thanks for the reply though

4. RAZER

no problem, I'm guessing that is on MA's 'still to implement list' together with ingame offline message system

5. dragus359

I really hope it is. That would be such a useful and convenient feature; switching between my word processor and the client is starting to get a little old

6. RAZER

I can imagine, I'm running the game in windowed mode and have a second monitor where I can have a word processor or browser or movie running :)

7. dragus359

Nice. I only have the one monitor, so alt+return is my friend

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yeh it was called PEass (Project Entropia assistant) it could sit on top and allow you access to the wiki's, winamp, notepad NRF etc... was pretty cool. MA eventually went to allowing window mode and it wasn't continued much after that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.