Earn money with promoting ENTROPIAPLANETS.

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by CycoKick, Oct 29, 2009.

1. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

OK, Ill give 25 ped to any team getting a hof over 200 ped with as name www.Entropiaplanets.com!!

Lets get the word out there!

Screenie and timestamp required :)

gr,.

Cyco

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Very cool initiative, Cyco, and you actually beat me to this.

I've sent a PM to someone offering a mod fap service, and as soon as we get a reply, it is my intention to offer 5 times 1 hour of mod fapping services to 5 randomly selected people who post a screenshot on this site of themselves being in a team having the sitename as their teamname (travelcosts to CP or CND for the fapper will NOT be included). Should the deal not work out for whatever reason, I'll prolly come up with another kind of prize.

So let's combine efforts, and have one massive globalspam thread :)

Incidently, would the full sitename even be possible, considering the maximum length of teamnames allowed?

3. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Might be 2 letters to much.

if so, we have to come up with a alternative that works :)

Ill keep you posted on what I decide, or whatever seems best to you Mr admin!

4. Just " ENTROPIAPLANETS.COM " ? Lose the www. , and make it capitals (if teams are allowed in all capitals.)

5. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Thats definately possible, I think that 21 char is the max.

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Just as a note, the full name of the site is possible as a teamname. We've not included time, cause we do not want to run in our own competition (well, we do, but we forgot, but it sounded better the other way, didn't it? :D)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

admin, something still srewed up with the pic size.
    but gratz on the global (cant see if it was a global or HOF and how big it was tho.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.