Earn PED - Recruiting

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by cantbe, Feb 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Earn ped recruiting for NOTM,
    For every eligible entrant you will receive 2 ped :ok:
    "Eligible" = must have been scanned and placed at least one thread in the "Diary". They must mention your name on the "entrants" thread

It is upto you to claim your payment otherwise we thank you for your help .
    Just send Phunksta a PM to claim.

Even if you are in the comp yourself you can still claim :ok: . Read the Comp rules just so you can answer most questions

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2008
    • Like Like x 17
  2. To claim, ensure that when your entrant joins EU-Chronicle.com, they specify your member name in the referrer box on the registration form.

If you don't do this, then by default you won't get paid!

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes us up on this 'job offer'!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2008
    • Like Like x 12
  3. I am not sure if this is new or not, but when I joined, I tried putting Red Sonia as the person who referred me but it would not allow me to find her. (I was putting it in incorrectly, but there should be some way easier to specify who referred you.)

• Like Like x 10
  4. Yes, the box has a kind of 'auto complete' feature, so type the first couple of chars and it should find names for you. I think the trick is that it's case sensitive.

If in doubt, find the username on the forum, copy & paste it in.

If anyone has problems with it let me know and I'll make sure it's working ok.

• Like Like x 9
  5. Red Sonia

Red Sonia Rouge Lady

Thanks Xander, but you don't need to worry about me as referer - I claim my commision in other ways

:skillet: (to be filled with food, rather than used to hit)

• Like Like x 10
  6. Ok Red, I just wanted to make sure you get the credit you deserve. :)

• Like Like x 9
  7. What if we just get people to join the forum, can we earn PED that way as well? Or is it only for recruiting for the NOTM series?

• Like Like x 6
  8. hi, not sure best send Phunksta a PM ;)

• Like Like x 4
  9. If you recruit new forum members, I'll allow repayment at the same rate in terms of forum subscription.

Subscription is 10 ped per month, so if you get 10 new members you can have a month's subscription status.

• Like Like x 9
  10. Lets make this a good one , please recruit recruit recruit :D

Entrants to be in by 4/05/08 22:00 hrs game time

• Like Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.