Editorial: The story of NEVERDIE. Truth, or fiction?

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

Interesting .... When fiction bends and blends to the point of perceived truth maybe ;)

Either way I wish ND the best of luck in the future.

2. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

IMHO, I can't honestly say if certain things concerning JNJ's claims are true or not, but after looking at the video clip one must come to the conclusion (even if some of it 'was done for the audiance') that he did acquire CND, make some money out of it and subsequently conceived N.Studios and then was certainly instrumental in the release of Rocktropia and Next Island.

3. Snowwolf

Snowwolf Snowwolf

god still all at it ..remember 2005 2006 at release we found an article where u could c mr jacobs was approached and a former ma employee ..paid by ma 2 promote the game in the usa..

hes been ma employee all along...get it right its a pyramid scheme and we all fell 4 greed...however i still enjoy it on occasion...plain and simple...

4. Xaph

Xaph Xaph

I enjoyed reading and listening.
    Without doubt ND is a showman and many will cast doubt, some will provide a contemporary opinion and some will be confused by this mass of information.

I think its great to have a repository of all so that all induviduals can form an opinion.... I just hope it does not get butchered again into complex snipes and arguments.

'Warts and all' my personal opinion is ND is struggling with the trials and tribulations of growing to be a bigger apparatus. That opinion is more critiqued than any other, and responses by most associate community are doubtable given the huge shift in player base that occurs with turnover /historicals, nothing is as it seems.

I appreciate ND plight and input, it appear a really hard task to manage. Invaluable, attempting strenght, building for a community, at times it seems to have gone astray being inconsitent!
    One would wonder who posted some of the/his shit.

I suggest ND and the team endear themselves to players in a more transparent manner and he lay down some principles his team adhear's too!... an attempt to create consistency and trust.... but I dont know if thats possible!

My vote is ND on proviso you whip your team daily with a 'Cat n nine tails' and hone in the grandiosity and the roll em all in some frosty yellow snow :).
    Cheers

5. ND always has been full of shit in his press statements. A typical American louthmouth yelling about accomplishments before even reached 1/10th of it.

6. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

Isn't he from the UK?

They can take him back :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.