Elders Scrolls 5 - Skyrim - 11 Nov

Discussion in 'The Elder Scrolls' started by Viperstrike, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hiya guys,

Got to level 50 again, but going to restart again lol, I speced bad this round, those perks are so limited.

This time I will go 1H, dual wield flurry & restoration combo.
    Will get pickpocket to 100, alchemy to 100 which is a huge money spinner and speech up to fencing.

Heavy armnour ofc all the way,
    I got to 750 AC using deadric armour (noshield) using the blacksmith elixir of 50% improvements.

Anyway this game so rocks, clocked over 150 hours already, im so addicted to the storylines in it lol.

Oh don;t worry if you become a werewolf through the companions quests, you can easily cure it later through the end quest before becoming the leader of the companions. :)

2. Yep what the others said, and its worth every cent of the 50 usd :)

3. Eh I like being able to become a werewolf. It makes you powerful enough to kill the Jarl of Whiterun. xD Yes I tried. Died by the guards, but after killing 2 of them.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Games should be send to me today, so will have them tomorrow probably. Good thing I still have to work 2 weeks and then I have a 3 week holiday :)

5. RAZER

Got both the games today, both with everything that was in the origination package, books, maps, everything. Should be enough for some hours of gameplay :)

6. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

More people playing Skyrim (and not on Calypso) should hopefully mean more loot for Calypso avas.

7. RAZER

well I was not on Calypso to begin with :)

8. Cool, I'm thinking about getting it, but...

Can you have more than one character at a time? I see you've restarted... again. Does that mean you have to keep deleting characters you've spent hours developing?

9. It's a single player game with unlimited saves. So you want to save frequently or else you will die in an dangerous area and lose your progress. It does have an auto save feature that saves over time.

But yes you can make unlimited characters, each with their "New Game".

10. EPIC Dragon Battle...

Enjoy!!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hah yeah that first Dragon battle was one of the most exciting moments ever.

12. Awesome, good ot see you got the game, its bad ass all the way.

Unfortunately patch 1.2 is bugged badly, keys don't work properly,lockpicking, storing iteems :(

So atm playing Two World 2 until 1.3 comes out next week :)
    If you like Skyrim, you will love two worlds II :))

13. How is two worlds? I always thought it looked cool, but never tried it or find out much about it.

14. played skyrim fr a few days....wnt bak tu dark souls......its way bettr dan skyrim........mor suffering

15. Its an unbelievably huge RPG game, bloody love it.

Here is a real quick rundown lol

I have been playing a week 10 hours a day and have only got to chapter 2 of 5, lol - Just started chapter 2 btw hehe

16. KiriHime

KiriHime Natural Born Killers

I wasn't impressed with the original Two-Worlds. Was actually extremely let down.

17. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

Fuck that.

Downloading it right now.

18. KiriHime

KiriHime Natural Born Killers

See you around in 2-3 months! :thumbsup:

19. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

Cyas KiriHime!

Downloaded. I'm going in.

Bye.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dragon Moon

Dragon Moon ...ya, that too...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Skyrim is so much fun....and so cheap to play. :D (Is there anybody left in EU?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.