Planet Cyrene: EMERGENCY BROADCAST // ROGUE TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTED

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by MitchyMoo, May 1, 2015.

1. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

At 04:42 this morning, a rogue transmission was intercepted by Planet Cyrene communications.

Rogue Transmission:

As yet, we are unsure of the exact origin of the signal but it appears to have been broadcast by 'The Coalition', the very same who attempted to destroy the Empire in the last galactic war.

It appears that the Coalition may have found the Sons of Remus' last remaining stronghold, Planet Cyrene.

It looks as though this might finally be it - the year in which Planet Cyrene culminates - we must ready ourselves to aid the Sons of Remus and all on Planet Cyrene - all colonists are advised to begin preparations. Emergency signals have been emitted to all neighboring planets calling for aid, all colonists are advised to prepare to assist Cyrene by any means necessary when then time finally comes. Soldiers will be need for fighting, miners to provide resources and engineers to craft tools and equipment.

Good luck, the time is nearly upon us...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Entropians,

Blimey, well, we've had some false alarms in the past but this one looks serious. I think that Cyrene may well need our help at last this year.

I posted this message so all would see. It is simply a prelude of what's to come - I'm in the process of creating further content and gathering more information on the impending event... make sure to watch this space (and subscribe) so you don't miss the up-coming Cyrene epic...

Mitchy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

So they've announced the end before the beginning. Well.... I guessed it was coming. Sad times... another planet bites the dust... ah well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.