EntropiaPlanets presents: Integrated tracker

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Lykke TheNun, Mar 5, 2010.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We'll have both. I'll probably split up the data into monthly tables, and offer a full csv generated from that for downloading. The graphs are supposed to be more of a way where you could see filtered data instead.

2. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

cool cool!

this is purely hypothetical example: player x knows, that tt value means shit in the long run. he has also been hunting (marginal) mob x exclusively, and knows that certain (L) guns drop in pairs and always having values xx% - xx%, xxx% - xxx% and xxx% - xxx% peds, and the markup of 150+ % is the thing that keeps him going without depo.

sure ET sort of provides the data that is important to player x, however gathering it ha been made far from easy. you can do better... :bandit:

3. Look, implementing the option to simply let people download the raw CSV files is fairly easy and should take minutes to complete, but much thought should be put into this, eg, people with malicious intents can exploit that feature to do more harm than good.

Don't urge the developers, I'm pretty sure you'll end up satisfied :wave:.
    Also, don't forget that this Tracker is not two months old, and has already achieved quite alot when compared to other trackers.

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Bump

How to use the tracker
    A lot of changes and improvements have been made in the tracker since this first intro - but I wish to bump it up anyway for the new members on the forum, and especially to point out this:

Happy tracking :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.