EntropiaTimes Magazine - September 2010

Discussion in 'EntropiaTimes' started by Lykke TheNun, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

EntropiaTimes September 2010 - Dynamic version

EntropiaTimes September 2010 - PDF version

The EntropiaTimes Magazine - september 2010 is located as a link in the top section of the EntropiaTimes forum. You will find a link to the dynamic, page turning, HTML file, but you can also choose to open the magazine as a normal PDF file.

In the dynamic file, you will be able to turn pages, the way you would do it with a normal magazine. If you right click your mouse, you should be able to zoom.

The PDF file is just a normal PDF file. If you have the option in your PDF Reader, you can change View in the head bar menu into -> Pages Two Up and also check the 'Show Cover'. This should open the PDF file like you would see it, if you had a magazine.

The index for EntropiaTimes September 2010

• EntropiaPlanets Crew & Info
    • Welcome to EntropiaTimes
    • Vehicles - How are we doing?
    • Wanted - Your Opinion (Contest)
    • Shades of Fashion - LeeLoo
    • Meet J-Fry from ANF
    • EntropiaPlanets Wiki Info
    • Narfi - A Real Entropian Pioneer
    • Shades of Fashion - Summer
    • EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - David Post - Next Island
    • Next Island - The Marketing Team
    • Interview with David Simmonds
    • Entropian Constellations
    • Society Spotlight - Calypso Rescue Team (CRT)
    • Papercraft Your Own Universe - Malasuerte
    • Nicole’s Handbag - What’s In It?
    • Newbie Perls of Delusion
    • City Focus - Swamp Camp
    • The E-Files - We Want To Believe
    • Gags and Humor
    • Planetary Motions
    • Universal Links and Information
    • Magazine Information
    Discussions can be made in this thread - but you're also welcome to make a new thread in the Magazine Forum.

If you have any suggestions, we're very open to hear about it - please pm us - or perhaps better, join the contest on page 22, where we ask for your opinion :)

We're very excited to be able to offer you this new feature - and we hope you like it. Last, a big thank you to all the people who helped working on this or contributed in some other way, even without knowing what they contributed for ;)

On the behalf of the E-Team on EntropiaPlanets.

Lykke

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wow! The September issue looks great!!

3. Looking good :D

e-mail with suggestions send :)

4. Total rockin' awesomeness!!! :)

5. LOL this is so fab!!!!

My birthsign is Marco!!! :D

6. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

Mine too :(

7. Lykke TheNun

ME THREEE!!!!!! :lolup:

8. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Make that 4 of us so far! :D

9. Lykke TheNun

wow, it's getting a little steamed up in here :D

10. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

beingmarcosupportgroup.entropiaplanets.com !

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

#5 Marco here :D

Kal did a fabulous job on those icons. I laughed so hard seeing them, especially the Marco. And heck, I'll probably deserve him flipping the loot button to OFF on my avatar for a while for picking him as the representation for Virgo :D

Also remember that if you have a FaceBook account, you can link it to your forum account, and point all your friends to the article by hitting the ""Like" button at the top. This will create an automated post on your wall. Also, if you have friends who did not sign up here yet, feel free to point them this way. They can put in your name in the referal field when they sign up, and we might even reward people with a certain amount of referals ;)

12. Lykke TheNun

lol, shut up and make me that mug with the Pisces!!! That's BRILLIANT!! And give me a T-shirt too, while you're at it :D

I wanna be Pisces in my next life (which might happen faster than planned, if KAL reaches me :headscratch:

13. MindStar9

Do you need backup? :nunchucks:

Or should I go brush the magazines off the sofa (except EntropiaTimes of course) for company! :D

14. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

Let's make a deal: you'll be pisces and I'll have biggest sideburns in the world in the next life!?

15. Werewolf here and ....eat less virgins (newbies) never !. And misery yeah welcome to my life :-).. and wot! loot ?

Nice magazine

16. I wonder if you can do a better job hiding the link to the magazine - after 15min lo0oking i am confident i will find it in the next 15. I propose to obscure it a lot better for about 2hrs of required searching :)

17. Lykke TheNun

LOL sorry :) We are planning on having something in the nav bar - under EP tools- but we havent decided it yet. Hopefull next time, people will know where to look :D

I will make links in this thread, first post, already ... just to make sure people see it ;)

18. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The easiest way is by using the www.entropiatimes.com URL, and then the magazine links are at the very top. 1 link for the interactive, 1 link for the regular PDF file.

19. :smile:
    Great Work!

.. and a lot to read :-)

Now it is up, i hope it will be on running.. :redface:

20. MindStar9

Thank you Jakomo ... and by "on running" ... do you mean more issues? :D

We will be publishing the magazine quarterly as stated in the front page article ... September, December, March, and June.

Each magazine we publish will be available in the EntropiaTimes forum here at EP, and you can read all issues anytime you like. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.