Eomon and Longtooth

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by khaos, Jul 7, 2010.

1. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

Longtooth and Eomon have arrived.

Longtooth: NE of Cape Corinth, NNE of Skiron
    Eomon: NE of Nymphtown (only high maturities)

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

And I'm on ROCKtropia ... I can see all the hofs and ubers though grrrrr ....

Took away my nice crafting loot :cry:

3. unionova

unionova Kitty whisperererer

Longtooths at 602, 858 (bit NNE of Skiron) aswell, for those of you that are sick of the chaotic spawn N of Corinth atm :)

Coords:
    Eomons (880, 795 big), (885, 800 small)
    Longtooth (625, 890), (600, 860), (685,870)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lykke TheNun

bah - now you had me come down just because of that :thumbup:

5. unionova

It was bound to happen anyways, it's impossible to resist their floppy cheeks, and bouncy butts! :drool:

6. The Emomon and longtooths have bouncy butts? O.O

7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Don't even try to understand women :bigsmile:

8. I thought I had atleast gotten somewhat of a hang but now It's just...
    Blurry..

9. unionova

I had Longtooths in mind, I try to avoid Eomons, they intimidate me :(

But yeah I think I can see some bouncyness in the toothbooty.
    Eh... :headscratch: Though maybe it's kinduva "The jiggle is in the eye of the beholder"-thing though.

But they definatly have flappy cheeks! Smacking me in the head all the time! Cheeky bastards. :kos:

10. Not only does she see the jiggle, she also has a case of the witty!
    Welcome to EntropiaPlanets.com! :D I'm sure you will love it here.

11. unionova

:naughty:
    I'm sure I will too with the big bunch of great people hanging around these parts!
    And the smiley collection features a kos so Im feeling right at home! :kos:

12. Lykke TheNun

Psttt .. you should write your whole avatar name into your profile ... then your tracker stats will be seen in your profile window at the left of a post - under your flag :thumbup:

13. You shouldn't promise too much - the function that finds your globals and adds them to your stats is currently offline, part of the ongoing reworkings - so if you enter your avatar now, it may take a bit till you will see your globals there.
    (this doesn't affect thos who added their avatarname a while ago already)

We are working on it, and it will be up again shortly, sorry for that.

14. Yeah! According to this thing I got no globals!
    But I'm like 112% sure I had one.

15. unionova

I noticed it wasnt recording stuff like I thought it would which is odd since i put in my full ava name when I signed up though. And checked it when I DL'd the tracker.

It's the Avatar name under "Edit your details > Ingame name" right?

Edit; that'll teach me to hunt tooths while trying to reply - all sorts of posts pop up, making mine all reduntant type like :kos:

I'll just hang tight for my fame then, Wizzszz :)

16. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The Molisks ate it! As wizzszz said, that functionality will soon work again. We disabled quite a bit of the tracker stuff a while ago, and since then we switched to a better, faster, and more reliable way to process the incoming globals. We're converting the old functionality bit by bit, piece by piece, and unfortunately that's just a process that is slowed down due to our time constraints.

But you should have noticed a drastic increase in the speed of the forum, and perhaps also when you are searching around in the tracker data. Not everything has been done yet, but we're hoping to soon have everything back online, and perhaps with some additional functionality added.

17. We are recording all of your globals, they just do not show up in the things tied up to your EP account yet - this affect the "MyGlobals" page only, you can always search for your data using the name search
    (on the top right).

Yes, that's the correct field :)

I just went fetching another coffee, because i noticed there are already 30 (!!) people scheduled for this - with a bit of luck this will be done by tomorrow... (who needs sleep?)

It will still take till tomorrow midnight until the data appear in your ministats, they are only refreshed once a day (for privacy reasons).

18. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

19. unionova

Sleep is for the weak, and coffee for the wicked, yeah baby!

And Wee! Thanks a bunch! Unless I'm drooling over my keyboard by then I'll be madman refreshing!

Excellent service in this joint :woohoo:

Oh and apologies for the spammage. I r sleep deprived and auto shooting teeth. *YAWN*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.