EPD prize tournament...

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by jim_T, Oct 27, 2009.

1. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

Yea 66 is just...I dunno...and in the first round OMG!!! :bowdown: I got an easy round, dunno what happend to Cycokick?! Hmmm, well so I reckon I be facing either RAZER or Ieuru in the second round...

2. I messed up and got a poor score. Still, fingers crossed!

3. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

...do you pick up the Bazooka or do you just ignore it, like I do?

Well it aint over til its over! ;)

4. Im convinced he knows some kind of cheat.. Video a high score praug, so you put our minds at rest !

5. Bazooka will get u killed, just keep getting the duel pistols when they appear.

6. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

K, I hear ya...just gotta reload w/ the duel pistols then...personally I just hope ur gonna slip on your keyboard if I eveh get to meet ya! or that ur guns get mysteriously jammed haha...

...seems we're just waiting for Lykke and wizzszz to complete the 1st round...cant relly blame for holding their breath...they're up against some stiff competition!

...weird that RAZER hasnt been eliminated yet as he apparently only managed to score 0 against Ieuru 18...?

7. Lykke must be practicing really hard. :p

8. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

lol...can you really blame her? ^^ The only advise I can give her is part from sticking with the duel pistols...is to get drunk as fuck/zombie...and just go bananas on the zombies! Takes a zombie to kill a zombie! :p

9. I beat Praugs score !!! So its definaly possile w.o any tricks.. or mob-training...

I did it like 25 seonds quicker.. so not sure what praugs doing :p

10. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

WTH?! :eek:

...but I'm gonna use this qoute against you now brother;

...I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF THIS!!!! :alcohol: So pls show me a vid of how you do it...or pm the logins reguired for the MySQL db or whatever they use around here!

11. lol ! I will try and do a video.. but most of my score are like 40, that 74 was a one off :P I dont mod train any of them, and i only use the duel pistols !

12. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

But I gotta give some serious cred for not actually USING that score in the tournament...that's pretty badass! ...but if there's anyone who can beat that score (i.e. if you can repeat it) it's gonna be Praug if not Lykke...hacks her own database ofc! :D

13. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

ROFL .. dunno why you believe I can hack anything :whistle:

Anyways, didnt' went too well with me, I guess I'm out ... :dodge:

14. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

ah damn it, I was cheering for you! :(

Btw can you or VF check out what's happend in the RAZER Vs Ieuru match? For some reason Ieuru hasnt been moved to the next round??

15. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I am not sure wether it is possible to examine the games like that, but will point him to your question.

16. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I manually advanced the winner.

Is it possible RAZER did not compete yet? He had a score of 0.

17. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

Well I dunno...It stated that he'd completed...I'm pretty sure he can do better as can Cycokick whom also scored 0...but rules are clear...1 try each round...when it's competition time...any comment on that RAZER what the hell happend bro?

18. Seems to be a problem with registering the score at the end of your try. I left the game on the game over screen for over 5 mins, but it didn't register the score at all and from the looks of the browser status bar it wasn't even trying.

I didn't beat jim_T's score anyway, so the right person went through to the next round regardless.

Good luck to those that remain!

19. woooop 67 suck on that praug !!!!

20. wtf ??? My score shows as 0 !?! Admin, can you fix that? I scored 67 !!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.