Entropia News: EU-Avatar-Before-n-After-Contest

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

It's definitely not this forum's wish to bash another forum.

Criticism is always an action performed by individuals.

There is no such thing like an EntropiaPlanets opinion.

But for the record:
    • when PCF offered 100 PED for articles EP offered PCF to have every EP article they want and keep the 100 PED
    • EP also offers forum feeds with automatically generated and updated wiki data like these SIB charts, for any forum
    • EP has a link to PCF in the forum footer section for Planet Calypso despite PCF is only semi-official
    Personally I think EP shouldn't restrict members in anything they want to say. Criticism should be as welcome as hymns of praise. And since she was criticized in the other thread: Serica is one of the persons I respect the most in EU.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

To the best of my knowledge, the comments about moderation on other forums were made by regular members, and not anyone on the EP staff.

Some people obviously had a disagreement with how other places are moderated and/or censored, and vented about it here. I do hope that you aren't asking me to then go and moderate/censor people simply for expressing their opinion or to let off some steam?

I luckily barely ever have to moderate anything here, and frankly, I do not intend to change that much. We have always been about free speech on EP. I guess that is one reason why people appreciate this place.

Well, that, and we're handsome devils, obviously.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Rules added to post #1:
    • The competition closes 10 Febuary 2013 23:59:59 EU Time.
    • You can make as many entries as you want but please only one per post to make voting possible.
    • Images need to be uploaded to the post and not be embeded from external sources to ensure they are not changed after the deadline.
    Any images yet?

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

A few images on pcf coming through... general feeling is that skin colour is messed up even if you set yourself milky white you come out like you've been in a tanning salon. Most others look african. Other than that, it looks like obese is back in fashion ;) One complaint of face differences between creation and game.

Kim already commented that the colour thing will be fixed

5. Tass

Tass Administrator

Colours differing from creation area to in-world is exactly one of the things one would think they checked thorougly...

That poses a dilemma already. You create your avatar brighter with the issue in mind and after the fix you'll be messed up or you create your avatar too dark for in-world and hope for the fix to, uhm, fix it.

Luckily the Calypso dev team already knows about the fix, just let other Planet Partner's customers be fucked once again, who cares...

Wonder whether they'll ever be able to distinct between platform and planet one day...

6. You know how MA is testing things. My gf just learned that... and wtf @textbox and Makeupmask...

[​IMG]

Maybe we get another re-re-re-re-re-re-recreation try...starting from scratch again...and again. MA sucks regarding testing, we got to live witth that. Now its my turn...

7. LOL what a hot mess. You think that they would have tested the creation process and what showed in game. At least they are giving you another chance next week. I am in no hurry to create mine after seeing and hearing about all the issues.

8. Link ? =)

9. Ah got it. =)

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

My (plumatergus) Linestrip Shades look more un-transparent each time and have no longer the word "plumatergus" in there...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
  12. Twin Peaks unplayable, scary crashes to the desktop...must be the 400% performance boost...

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. omg Mcormick lol good thing we get a patch next week and another redo :eek (2):

15. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Mr McC! you have just redeemed yourself. I 've just about got my breath back now and stopped crying with laughter!

16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

no.... no,... I just had another look... and I'm off again..... help! air!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Tass

Tass Administrator

Damn, we should have had a "Look-like-Marco" contest.

18. mccormick, you need an intervention ! Your eating habits need to change otherwise we'll be running out of chirpies soon...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looks like those Happy Meals finally caught up with you!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Southern Fried Chirpi! mmmmmmmmmm :smile1:

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.