EU cant update error

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by javaquill, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Im trying to install EU for the first time. The install works but then I get an error message Error Starting Updater.

I searched the forums and looked at the post regarding this isssue. But it is not working for me.
    I have opened the notepad as admin and when I drag the hosts file from the drivers folder into it , I get nothing it stays blank so I cant save the updated driver hosts file to have it point to another server. I'm a new player and an experienced gamer for many years, and this doesn't make any sense for a new player to have to dig around in sub folder after sub folder just to get the game working for the first time....

I have ran all files as admin still no love

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I think I had this problem when I was playing around with proxy's. Changed it all back to the default and the problem was gone.

4. too much of a hassel to even begin to deal with. Not worth the time.
    I dont even know how to change proxy's.

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Well if you don't know how to change it, than you are probably not using any, so that should not be the problem then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.