EU meeting in Amsterdam next year in May?

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by Jamira, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Just read this at PCF:
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...-Are-you-interested-in-a-meeting-in-Amsterdam
    Unfortunataly I cannot answer there - grummmel! I would like to participate. I could bring my Katana and my Longbow ... just for RL experiance of such weapons ;-) Biggest deal would be to move Hurrikane's fat and lame arse to that event - since it seems he's back. Can anyone do something regarding this issue? Is anyone interested in a meeting in Amsterdam next year's spring?

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Mh, how about 05.-09.08 in Cologne, it's gamescom, so at least one more reason to go.

3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

LOL! "Wir bleiben zuhause, eh?" No ... I am 60+ of age meanwhile and last time I was at a gamescom was ~seven years ago in Leipzig - I don't remember exactly (met Grave and his wife Lucky, Pirx, Venus and some other elder PE-folks there ...). The keyword is "Amsterdam". I would like to enjoy two or three days in Netherlands in spring 2015. Ardorj mentioned 22th to 25th May. Sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Would be nice if anyone let Ardoj know about this thread here at EP ...

5. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Done.
    Not sure if I would like to go, even though I live about 45 minutes away by train. Those tourists only seem to wanna do 1 thing while in Amsterdam (well maybe too) Coffee Shops and Red Light District. None of which I really wanna do.

Cologne could be fun though.

6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

:sneaky: I'm in!!! :alcohol:
    For the coffee shops of course! :whistling::wink: k well maybe in spirit! :jaded1:

7. Have been ones to "N-Amsterdam" meet-up like 7 years ago... (Think it was called N-Amsterdam orso)
    Was funny to meet up with different players back then.

Mc still does has a nice group photo from Leipzig with some veterans.
    Not sure if you also on it, remember John Silver Long also being on the photo.

Come on RAZER, one zip from one that i rolled would be enough already to pass out and just sleep it out in the park while we going to see the "Red LIights" :kos:
    Go go go! :beerchug:
    And @ Pion meetings we will bring our own coffee-shop stuff... :P

8. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Yeah that's basically the problem, me sleeping all the time. I'm used to stuff keeping me awake (well I did when I was young, a long time ago). Never understood the 'coffee-shop stuff' I really don't see the fun in it at all.

But all have fun, good for the Dutch economy (even the girls in the Red Light District pay taxes).

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

we can still make a meetup in cologne on another date if some ppl are interested in a german plus guests meeting ;)

11. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Nahhh! It's because of Amsterdam! My wife was there today and came back totally excited.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.