EU Support

Discussion in 'Technical, security and bug reports' started by LeeYap, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I just made a support case about something I'm really not sure was a bug, but am sure I don't like. I don't want to discuss that for the moment.

While filing said support case I noticed that one of the subjects in the drop down list was "close account". I've never noticed that one before, has anyone else?

Also the number of subjects seems to have become very short, like only 4 or 5. I'm concerned, anyone else?

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I hope you get your issue solved.

I wrote two support cases myself yesterday. I didn't notice the close account point - but I did notice, that I had difficulties finding a category for my entries. I really could have used one simply called 'other' ...

3. Hmm, could you take a moment to double check me please, perhaps I am the only avatar with that option to close account :(, just filed case not more than an hour ago.

4. Lykke TheNun

If I choose Account as subject - I have a choise to choose 'activation of closure' ... is this what you mean?

5. Yes, shrug, I never noticed it before. Silly Lee.

6. Lykke TheNun

Ah :) well, it's only the subject. It doesn't mean, that if you happen to choose it they isntantly lock your account. You use it if you have that request in your support case.

7. hehehehe, yea you prolly right <embaressed smiley>

8. Its for instance the option you can use if you file a credit card fraud claim vs MindArk. You get your deposits back and they ban your account forever.

Some guy did that some years ago and he indeed did get all his deposits back

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.