EU VU10 Maps / Mob Map

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Guides and Help' started by Stave, Oct 3, 2009.

1. When you try to print Ameth, only the upper left section will print, should be more pages.

Von

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

this is awesome tools :) Ty Stave! (how did you make them????) The mob map is something I for one has been looking after!

On another note, I really enjoy the new maps in game now. Before it was so shitty and small to look at!

:afro:

3. Stave

Stave Guest

this is just a collection of vairous maps that i use that can be found around the community

I did however help to make the pdf one with the roads mapped, it was made using autocad 3d, alot of it was just a matter of inputting the ingame cordnates

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Hey Stave, thanx for posting my map here to and again thanx for the help.

The map was indeed made with AutoCAD, I scaled the maps so that the in game coords lined up with my AutoCAD coords. From there on I just had to input the data. The roads I did with a macro that just connected a list of coords I got in txt format with a line.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lykke TheNun

Very nice and usefull :) good job - must have taken you forever!

oh, and welcome to EP :D

6. RAZER

To my surprise it didn't take as long as I thought after I had set up the map. And a lot of players helped with collecting the data.

7. Nice job on those maps. :)

8. Snowwolf

Snowwolf Snowwolf

How could i add my own mining data..as i noticed a lot of the land owners and some ores e matter finds are still lacking i 4 1 am 4 sharing..:coffee:

9. RAZER

Well there were some programs to do that (No Resources Found), but I'm not sure if they still work after VU10. But you can of course add them manually to the map the same way I did with the TP's, but you will need AutoCAD for that and I'm not sure if you wanna pay for that just for adding some mining finds :D.But there should be other free ways to do what I did with AutoCAD I'm sure.

10. RAZER

11. Stave

Stave Guest

12. RAZER

someone told me that the grid was off and was right, I started on the bottom, left with 0,0 but of course that is not correct anymore, have changed that already and will update the map tomorrow.

13. RAZER

updated the map with the grid, so it display the right coords.

14. Lykke TheNun

Awesome, Razer :) can we somehow upload the maps to the new Wiki site?

15. Einstein

Einstein King of Atrax Beach

Great maps!!!

Good job :love:

16. RAZER

if you know how and if I can update it I don't see why not

17. Lykke TheNun

We have some problems with the pictures on the EntropiaWiki - but VF is working on it! First we thought we could easily link to the gallery in here (which would have been clever not to store lots of pictures both places) but unfortunately this doesn't work.

Soon, I hope, you will be able to use the gallery on the wiki to post in the wiki. Which means you will also be able to update the map yourself when time comes :)

18. Lykke TheNun

It's now possible to upload pictures in the EntropiaWiki :) You find the feature in the Toolbox at the bottom of the site navigation menu.

19. Stave

Stave Guest

maybe get a google maps thingy for it? however thats done, like on entropedia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.