everyone can be disciple

Discussion in 'Mentors & Disciples' started by leeloo, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I trying that an I got a black screen with this text "hahaha your joking right!" and then the computer shut down and refuses to boot up!

Ok, then not a bug. But a suggestion to be a feature :)

2. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

what have to be done to graduate btw? my socmate has pretty nice skills but still only got 0,57% of his discipleship?

3. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

but if you are tricky you can mentor someone, after he graduated you chip out so his highest skill is better than yours and then he can be your mentor :D

ofc dont know if that works, but would be funny

can you be disciple more than once?

4. Earn, Anatomy, Geology and/or Engineering AFTER you accepted to be a disciple

5. Krrk

Krrk Too Old, Too Cold

Somebody wanna be my mentor?

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I haven't tested it, but would assume that as long as the skills requirements are met, you ought to be fine.

7. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

@ BMW - I believe the same as Peter. If you are more skilled than your disciple, it should be possible. And if your mentor is more skilled like you, you can become a disciple. I don't think it matters if you have been a mentor before. But of course, I'm not sure. But it would be weird, if you can not become a mentor after graduating as a disciple :)

8. HAHA ! oh HAHA, you cheat ! ;) God love ya ;)

9. Lykke TheNun

I'm not sure he does after Peter is trying to take his position ...

10. Yes, it worked, I have retired as mentor and now demoniac is my mentor, already at 5 % :)

11. Lykke TheNun

ohh a good student :biggrin_1:

12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Neato. Thanks for letting us know :)

13. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

@Krrrk I can teach you how to customize things ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 2
  15. good job! very useful stuff!

16. Krrk

Krrk Too Old, Too Cold

Indeed.

17. Krrk

Krrk Too Old, Too Cold

Friend tried to add me as disciple but I got a message about my highest profession being higher than his.
    So which one is it, profession level or skill level?

Anyway, I was serious about needing a mentor, either 10k+ in skill or 72 prof lvl required and I'm more than happy to skill us some silly gifts. :thumbsup:

18. profession level is what counts

19. Krrk

Krrk Too Old, Too Cold

Alrighty then, so lvl 72 prof it is then.
    Chipped out engi & geo so shouldn't take too long to graduate. :biggrin:

20. you cant chip it in to graduate so really it don't make too much of a difference i would think as it seems you need ~10ped tt of skills to graduate. If you chip it in again you will just be back where you started before chipping out -10% the chipping "cost"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.