Finally a teenager...

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by Wistrel, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I received my annual birthday greetings from Neverdie today. I guess this means I am a teenager now. It's been a long road, but I am still here. On this day I'm going to make a promise. And that promise is to get my Entropia Project (Project Entropia?) existing in at least the most minimal form before I turn 14. I've been making good progress lately (for me at least) and I'm thinking the trick is to just keep chipping away at it it, even if it is only a little bit each week. That way, I won't forget where I got to and have to keep relearning stuff. So you can all kick me in a year's time if I haven't produced anything by then.

For now, I normally post some sort of picture on my birthday so here is a sneak preview of Wistrel in the new Entropia Avatar creation system - unfortunately that is the longest hair I could muster up as the system is currently in alpha and doesn't have all the existing hair styles fully implemented yet.

Elite lighting adjusted.png

Unfortunately also I am, of course, completely lying about that. =D This is actually from the newly released Elite Dangerous avatar creator. Seems no matter what I do, my creations always seem to end up looking a bit Wistrel-like. Ah well.

I should note I did do a minor contrast and brightness adjustment on this in paintshop, but other than that, this was straight out of the game.

Anyhow, that's it from me for now. Till next year people - roll on 14.

Wistrel

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

THAT Wistrel looks really different to all former versions. Her look is stronger, more adult, more experianced. A professional problem solver even. I like it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I thought you'd like it and glad you do =D

4. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hehe ... you arn't willing to become a mighty warrior, are you?
    How ever, intersting and important question is: Would you've made this character in same way without thinking about Jamira's preferences?

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I would because I did. Technically it isn't supposed to be Wistrel anyhow it just sort of ended up Wistrel ish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.