Firing-bug won't go away...

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by nexus7, May 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. The same old firing-bug that has been going on for years is still happenning; where you fire at a mob and nothing happens, often for two or three shots. This isn't all the time, but too many times - I'm sure other ppl find the same thing happenning to them. In effect, this means that you're spending twice for your ammo, as you're having to replace it more quickly.
    Every time I log a support case, I get the same 'your report will be forwarded to the design team and any iregularities will be adjusted' message, but nothing ever changes. I'm almost convinced that MA want this bug in the game :P

• Like Like x 10
  2. I think you get the ammo back when those things happen, often a few min or less after.

For me if i keep track of the ammo all the time, all of a sudden i get some ammo back, so it works for me :clapping:

This was some time ago though, havnt barely checked on my ammo for quite some time now, hehe

• Like Like x 7
  3. This is what happened with a certain Sabakuma last night, I took the opportunity for a picture. I think this happens at server boundaries but am not sure, after it had moved about a bit and a server knew it was there it was killable :).

• Like Like x 6
  4. Thanks Tiger, Chela...

Do you get the ammo back? That's good to know... I'm always getting ammo in my loot, but I don't recall getting ammo back as such after 'x' number of dud rounds, but then again, how would you know unless you checked your PI every two minutes - interesting...
    At least I now know I'm not the only one that gets this bug - thanks...:)

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.