first entry

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by leeloo, Aug 31, 2010.

1. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

this is my first blog entry here
    trying to set up my new webspace here on EP :smile:

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Awesome ^-^

3. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

dunno If Peter still thinks its awesome too .. I guess I am quite stupid and cant figure out what to do :(

4. Lykke TheNun

well, obvously you're having a pm introduction going, so it can't be that bad ;) Good luck ^^

5. Lykke TheNun

Actually, Peter just told me to tell you that he can't help you much from work :( But he will look into things when he gets back home :)

6. Good luck setting it up!

7. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

ty Lykke and Pirx, and ofc he cannot do it at work. no problem at all!
    its not easy to find a free domain where you can change the name servers it seems..

8. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

if it works with the one I found that would be cool or what you think about leeloo.colorexperts.org ;)

9. Lykke TheNun

Sounds pretty good to me :) or just leeloo.color.org - or even color.leeloo.org :D

10. Free is overrated, just get the domain you want at inwx.de for like 8,90 the year ;)
    As I told you I use them so should you decide to use em I can help you to set it up so it points correctly to your webspace.
    By the way colorexperts.info is still available!

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I second Pirx's thought of actually getting a paid domain. I personally usually register my domains at GoDaddy for roughly the same price. Easy, cheap, and full personal control over the domains.

However, we figured things out for Leeloo and the sites are now up and running :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.