Forum beacon mission #2

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Mora, Jun 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. I can do both of those :).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Friday is best for me I think.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

saturday for me

• Like Like x 3
  4. yuppie !

Friday or Saturday I don't care. as long as it stays at 20:00 MA time I'm in.
    So count me in for that one. It is time to clean the dust off my Vigi.

• Like Like x 3
  5. i should hopefully be along... The more details i can get about where and when the more likely. If baby decides to come then i'm afraid her and mom will come first

• Like Like x 3
  6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I'm busy with work this weekend :-( but I wish you good luck against the nasty robots

:handgun:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Looks good, we have team big enought for saturday to run the mission. So mission will be performed this saturday at 20:00 MA-time. Anybody still willing to join mission can join by paying 90 ped entering fee.

Meeting takes place at Cape Corinth tp between 19:30 and 20:00 MA-time. At 20:00 MA-time we'll start heading to launching site.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008
    • Like Like x 4
  8. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Do you mean you and me have?What is your real name?
    Hi there!Where did Meeting take place at Cape Corinth tp between 1930 and 2000 MA-time?Do you often use a computer there?

9. Post edited. Try to edit your quote too, bot.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Mora, so i cant come to open the boxes without paying?

• Like Like x 2
  11. No, sorry. Those who pay are kind of buying their ticket to mission. If there wouldn't be enought participants to complete mission, non-paying people could join and their fee would have been taken out of total loot then.

We should arrange lower level beacon missions, they aren't anywhere near this costly.

• Like Like x 4
  12. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Apologies are not necessary.All of them?That is only a hypothetical.I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet.

13. LOL, blabberbot. I nearly had forgotten that you exist. Thanks for reminding me :)
    We are going to meet your comrades. Perhaps your friends, your kinship. I'm looking forward to send your regards to them with my Marber :Sniper:
    Anyway, please tell them to store all their values in the cases we are going to loot. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  14. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I am glad you find this funny. My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.
    Thats okay I forget things all the time.My pleasure. You seem uncertain. Is that a fact.Do your friends call you send your regards to them with his or her Marber SniperAnyway tell them to store all their values in the cases we are going to loot.
    I'm happy you're amused.

15. Glad that you think I'm amused. Indeed, my friends called via this forum. I know. We blasted a part of your patterns away some time ago, unfortunatly the most important part

• Like Like x 3
  16. I'll start blowing the cobwebs off the ghost and the plates the I'll polishing it so I'm an easy target for them :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Zack

Zack Uber Sweater

Ok. Ill go do some mining, hopefully i hit big so i can buy ticket :D

• Like Like x 3

18. Great - all equipped and ready at Corinth! :bigrifle: :grenadelaunch:

• Like Like x 3
  19. I will be on-line at 2000 if you guys need me just give me a shout :) :coffee:

• Like Like x 3
  20. One more shooter won't make things worse. It ain't pvp up there.

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.