Forum Beacon mission

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Anna, Dec 3, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Hi all
    Mora organised few of these, and i thought why not organise bit smaller one too. So lets do and 23ped beacon! :D
    Would be fun and shouldnt be too hard. We need team of 6+, and i think time should be saturday or sunday, we can desided exact time after we have the team. We pay the beacon evenly, and after the mission i gather all loots, sell them and share to the team.

Team:
    -Anna
    -Chela
    -(Mora)(Reserved if some first timers want to come)
    -NA7HAN

--------
    Cost will be around 180ped, so with team of 6 that will be 30ped each.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
    • Like Like x 6
  2. I'll be there if the times are good for me :).

3. I can help with end-boss and killing some bots. Keep my spot open for newbies and other people who haven't experienced beacon missions yet. I'll join if I fit to team.

• Like Like x 2
  4. i'll join if thats ok? and if theres enough time i have a 23ped beacon in my storage so we could them after each other??

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Anna

Yea sure

6. Anna

I suggest the date/time to be Saturday 18 MA time. +/-2h, we need a time everyone is ok with

7. yeah sat/sun should be good for me

8. Anna

So next saturday 1800 MA time, okay with everyone?
    And i also think we should do this in team of 6, so atm ill gather 30peds from everyone, and if we get more that 6 i'll give the rest back. I have at least Mora on FL, but rest need to PM me so i can gather the funds

• Like Like x 2
  9. I should be able to do this :).

10. will you be online tonight cee and be seein anna before friday? if so could i give you the 30PED for the beacon because i wont be on till 7ish tonight and probs 7ish tomorrow. also wouldn't mind getting you in my friends list for SEG'S on a sunday :)

11. I shall be on line this evening but I do not know if I will be seeing Anna, she is not on my FL. We can still meet though.

12. ok no worries i'll give you a shout when i get online later mate

• Like Like x 2
  13. Anna

More ppl needed

14. Good one Anna! +REP
    Unless numbers are short I'll not take up a place, so some of the less experienced members can enjoy their beacon experience!

• Like Like x 4
  15. Anna

It seems nobody less experienced is interested :(

16. i hope we do get enough people cos i haven't done a beacon before :mad:

17. Anna

We will get

• Like Like x 2
  18. good :D

19. The lower beacons are not very difficult, I have done one with a team of just two before so it should be possible. However it's good to have several along to open the boxes otherwise things get missed.

20. Anna

Well ofcourse we can call our friends to join us if we are short of few

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.