Forum Topics/Section

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by Enzo, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

So now that some people have joined and started posting...

Please take a look at the current forum/topic setup I have made for this site. Please let me know if there is a topic/section you would like to see added (and why), also if you feel that one or some currently are not needed (and why). This will help me in giving you all the best chance to find what you need and where to post in the future.

Thanks
    Marius

2. Members Real life pictures? maybe i dont find it:)

3. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

could always post that in the Off Topic section

4. Fox

Fox

Hm...

Marius, you said in an other thread, that you have insider infos... So... Are there missions on NextIsland? If not, then the Section "Missions" is not necessary...

*casually fishing for infos*

5. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Sorry I cannot give out info about NextIsland other than what I have already posted or will be posting in the future...

6. Fox

Fox

Hm... So you say, we will have missions on Next Island? Otherwise you wouldn't have made this Topic "Missions"... Or aren't you not allowed to say, WHY you made a Topic???

Now I'm very puzzled...:confused::confused::confused:

7. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

NI should be opening with all the current MindArk allowed assets (including missions)

8. Just wondering... On EF talking about other games was not allowed. Whats your stance on that here?

9. Fox

Fox

Ah! Thanks for the info! ;)

One thing, but I'm not sure about: Maybe a topic (or three) for the several times?
    What do you think, Marius? Or isn't it necessary?... ;) You know more about NI than us! *g*

10. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Depends what you mean? Are you talking about other planets in the EU? or other games in general? If its the other games one. I will have to get back to you on that...

11. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

When the time comes I am sure there will be separate areas.

12. Other games. Although come to think of it, other planets as well!

EF went way over the top, you couldn't mention or even name any other games, even briefly... It would be good if we could at least be able to do that!

13. Fox

Fox

*can't hold it back, sorry*

And when does the time comes, oh great oracle???

:o:o:o

14. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

I think as long as other game discussion sticks to the Off Topic section it should be ok. (Reserve the right to revisit this decision at a later date) ;)

As for other planets talk I think that is ok since in the end we are all EU. (Once again Reserve the right to revisit this decision at a later date)

And quit asking Fox. LOL I ain't gonna give up the info.

15. Fox

Fox

*sniff*

[​IMG]

16. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

love the pic.

17. LOL if you need help I am sure all of us will get together, tie him down and make him talk! :)

On another note, is NI going live tomorrow?? Sorry if I missed it somewhere else

18. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I just posted this thread regarding the launch of Next Island in a message from David Post to the community.

19. LOL would coping and pasting the same message in multiple thread be spamming?? lol ohh and I see one of my icons got chosen. :read:

I should have added the one where the little round dude hides behind the couch, I may need it :)

20. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

If you are referring to my message about the David Post thread, I just responded to the posts in threads that were guessing, estimating, making other comments about the launch of Next Island and wanted to make sure that people got the message. If I overdid it then my apologies ... don't shoot the messenger. :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.