Found War Over Calypso Game (from June 2004)

Discussion in 'Entropia Media' started by Wistrel, May 24, 2017.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Another fantastic relic from the old days. Again found on the old router. Seems the game was produced using Gamemaker software and made by the Groenedraeck society.

woc load.jpg
    WoC SS.jpg

Any suggestions as to how I can get it archived here? It's a single exe in a zip

Wistrel

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

if you have any means of putting it on the web and share it with us, I'll donwload it and add it to our server and link it here

3. Must have missed this one back in the days...give :'D

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Going to try and get to RAZER.

5. RAZER

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

All very well but this will get lost. We could do with it being reference or linked in the wiki really.... guessing somewhere in that media section?

I'm happy to write something/upload screenshots etc if you point me to where it should be created

7. RAZER

Well we can make a War over Calypso wiki page, no problem, not sure where to link it from, it does not really fit anything.

Oh made the page for you: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/War_over_Calypso

We can figure out from where we can link to it later.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You should add it needs "Direct Play" to be installed...and that it gets really funny after 2 minutes of palying...lol :D

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I didn't install anything specifically for it but is DirectPlay part of DirectX? Guessing we have that since MA not moved off 9 yet? 2 minutes of playing you say? I'll have to try again, it certainly got "busy" for sure!

10. I have so many DirectX installed (thanks to various games)...but Direct Play was missing...until I installed this game from 2004

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ooops I realised I didn't sort this... I guess I should

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.