Fun clothing bug

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Wistrel, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Entropia 2021-08-13 00.56.16 [2, Calypso, 50485, 60416, 146].jpg

Was mucking around with the cyborg suit and the athenian head scarf. It seems the bobble hats and the Beres cause the suit to vanish but the scarf doesn't. If you put on the suit then the scarf the scarf is black, if you then put on something like a bere then put the suit back on then put the scarf back on you get the colours/pattern of the bere on the scarf. If you put on the blue bobble hat then the suit then the scarf you get the effect shown.

Just a small thing but an interesting one

Wistrel

2. I dont want to be an a$$, but this company does glitches on purpose...and SCAMS on purpose.
    You choose !

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. "I Dont want to be an a$$"

Yeah sure you dont want to be :DDDdDDDDDDDD Hilarious. this made my day

4. I got told I brought a smile to a mans ruined life !

You are welcome, StevieB, much love ! =)

You simple minded, dirty scammer. The issues of your problems are so complex, I dont think it is the right way to seek for help on a dying gaming forum...but hey, your miserable life, your miserable decisions. Enjoy !

5. That all you got? :D

When you publish a book of my scams or atleast add something in your BIG pieceofshit?

6. You failed at life, I got nothing more to add.

Sad part is, you are fully aware of it...so is the community.

I almost feel sorry for you... ;D

7. Haha so like always you are just blaming people without actual proofs :D
    rofl why would anyone listen this re***d

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

LOVE IT! (how come I never saw this one before?! - love the music and the bouncing vehicles)

9. Cormik you really sound like a person with mental issues.

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Posts bug... starts a flame war... :tiphat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.