FYI: Lost 9K ammo today - update

Discussion in 'Technical, security and bug reports' started by Lykke TheNun, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I wrote support about the accident I had underneath here. Even though I know that I should not have opened the door etc. etc. we do not have to discuss all this again - so many people also on EF had problems with this tools.

Today I got a reply from the support, which I would like to share with you:

;) Thank you MindArk - I hope this means the tool will be fixed and that people using this feature won't have problems with it anymore.

2. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

well at least its not the auto responce. looks like they've taken on board that simple implementation they've deployed needs review.

3. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

Yepper, It is nice they took 2 minutes for a personal response. Nothing makes you feel more unimportant then an auto or a cut/paste reply.

4. Did you get a refund? :confused:

5. Lykke TheNun

Nope I didn't get a refund. Then again, I did not ask for a refund either. Main for me is, that no one else has to experience this again. Anyway, the tool is set to start and stop nothing more or less. My problem was, that the tool reacted differently when I used it earlier - it stopped when the mob was dead. I was wrong in asuming I could run out, let the guy in, and run back -and then it would have killed the mob and stop shotting - just because that's how the tool reacted and worked for me before. The bug is, that it stopped before - not that it kept shooting - I just wasn't aware of that.

I had this thread up on EF - and obvioulsy I am not the only person having problems with the tool. To a lot it seems as if the tool doesn't work and only auto shoots a couple of times and then stops. To others it seems as if there's a difference between what weapon you use f.x. To me I had the problem (well, I thought it was a part of the feature) that I was hunting a whole day on some mobs in one area where the tool stopped when the mob was dead - but when I tp'ed into another area, the tool didn't stop.

I posted the support case to MA as a bug ;)

6. Lykke TheNun

Update

Just and update - MA is 'on the case' :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.