Game deals

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Tass, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

Ah, yes, it's a little strange and not so action packed :)

2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Rainbow Six Siege has a free weekend. Let's check it out and have some fun. Starting Saturday roughly around 20:00 UTC / 22:00 CET. Please join our Discord server for details: http://discord.gg/Ludophiles

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tass

Tass Administrator

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

7. Tass

Tass Administrator

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Aww that looks great. (love the music too). Shame I missed it. I've played a bit of a game called Uplink which may be similar. Also quite like Digital a love story and I guess telehack.com deserves a mention too. I may have met the developer of hacknet actually... or it might have been someone making a game similar to it.

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think I've played a board/card game that seemed a bit like that before. Maybe same sort of thing? I think it was called infiltration. Was about breaking into a building and stealing data then getting out without being killed.

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tass

Tass Administrator

It's not for free but almost. The Yogscast Jingle Jam Humble is an annual gaming bundle in advent calendar format. In the past years it has turned out to be one of the cheapest possible ways to get many many games, for ~4% only of the total regular prices, that's ~96% off. It's recommended to get it as early possible as some of the content has limited availability. All the games and items are sponsored by the developers/publishers and 100% of the revenues from the sale of the bundle go to charity. Check it out:

14. Tass

Tass Administrator

15. Tass

Tass Administrator

16. Tass

Tass Administrator

17. Tass

Tass Administrator

Only 15th of December ~200 games for 99 bucks

View attachment 20237

6-10 games monthly for a whole year

People, if you like games check out this special offer. Humble Monthly is a subscription giving you 6-10 games per month. Usually it's a mix of relatively recent indie and AAA games, sometimes exclusives produced by Humble Bundle. In 2018 these bundle games had a total regular sales price of 2355 USD. You can check out the games of each past month on the Humble Monthly page.

Games library with 80+ games and growing

But that's not enough. With an active subscription you also have access to Humble Trove. Humble Trove is a games library of mainly indie games and classics but also a couple of older AAA titles and all exclusives ever produced by Humble Bundle. It currently has 78 games but new games are added every month. You can see all the trove games on the Humble Trove page.

99 bucks only

Today and early tomorrow (UTC) only you can get a 1 year subsciption for only 99 USD instead of usually 132 USD. That means 99 USD for games worth 2500-3000 USD. With bundle games and trove games about 200 games in total. You also get 10% off for all regular Humble Store games. The trove games are all DRM-free. The bundle games are usually Steam keys, and you can give every single one of them to friends. Or you can sell them if you want. You can also purchase the whole subscription as a gift for a gamer which I did twice this month, easy Christmas present :) Of course I have this subscription too. Of course you can also get 1 month, 3 months or 6 months subscriptions and cancel any time, so 1 month sub for 12 bucks, cancel again and have 80 Humble Trove games and 1 monthly bundle is possible too. But the special offer is the 1 year sub for only 99 USD.

EntropiaPlanets Premium Package

Whatever you buy from Humble Bundle please use our affiliate link. We won't get rich from this. From a 1 year Humble Monthly sub we would get just enough to keep EntropiaPlanets running for less than a week. And we usually sell like 1 bundle a year via our affiliate links :) And anyway our approach is that every single cent we get will be given back to "the community" in form of giveaways or similar. If you purchase the subscription via our affiliate links, you send a screenshot of the transaction and we can verify it we'll also give you an EP premium package:
      • free ad in our new ad system for 1 month
      • your YouTube channel or a channel of your choice featured on our 2 YT channels for 1 month
      • your Live Streaming channel featured in our streams directory and when live in our sidebar for 1 month
      • your project (Twitch, YouTube, website, etc) featured in one of our gleam competitions

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.